Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

EmmyOk posted:

basically cleared all the paths other than Gen for now I think. Kongo temple was tricky but got through without dying ftw, or at least to the free gourd seed and old lady who wanted rice. Gonna take on the spear gun shinobi after Gen because they have crazy high hp and posture damage won't stick at all and I do too little vit damage per hit. Just gotta make sure I have all NPC quests advanced after curing dragon rot before gen blasts me to high heaven

The temple is such awesome gaming. I think it's where the stealth/battle really shines, you can play a lot of the temple with the trees and tall grass as a stealth backstab game or just practice your moves and battle through all the creepy monks. And you get so much epic candy that lasts for like 15 second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Kongming posted:

I bought this game the other day and got really mad at it and considered refunding it but I went over the 2 hour limit anyway. I realized I was being a bitch and started a new game and gave it a fresh approach and now I really like it. Currently trying to defeat Lady Butterfly.

If she turns into a brick wall go for the boss on the main path. The game 'clicked' for me better at first with the main boss on that path, in terms of the tempo and deflections.

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Would love to see fromsoft do more of the 'return but different...' ashina castle 1-2-3 are the most epic parts of sekiro, and the return to the outskirts but backwards is amazing too.

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

Guardian Ape down. Good lord what a fight. Trick for me was to pause right before phase 2 started and walk away for a while then come back later with a clear head and relaxed hands

e: wow the double apes were a cakewalk after that

double apes are such a great hilarious gently caress you boss. also sad because u kill his GF