Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i wasn't sure if i was gonna like this game cause i'm very bad at stealth so i waited until now to get it

it's turning out to be my favorite Fromsoft game & i can't wait to get home from my boring job & slit more monkey throats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
just beat Sword Saint on my first try with 1 hit of life left and every useful recovery item from my inventory exhausted including a jizo bundle

god drat this game is amazing

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
maybe i just got lucky with the AI but i found the spear addition to make things easier since he would constantly try to thrust at me and invite a Mikiri counter.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

bees x1000 posted:

ah yes I'm supposed to parry the giant monkey punches that would be unparryable in any souls game

it’s awesome

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i always remove the combat arts so i don't accidentally trigger them by hitting attack while my finger's still on block ... more trouble than they're worth imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
well done, sekiro