Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I bought this game the other day and got really mad at it and considered refunding it but I went over the 2 hour limit anyway. I realized I was being a bitch and started a new game and gave it a fresh approach and now I really like it. Currently trying to defeat Lady Butterfly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I don't think she's anything insurmountable just yet. We'll see how I feel after some attempts tomorrow.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

The Shinobi hunter was a hard block that took endless tries for me to beat the first time I tried to get into Sekiro

Yep, this was the thing that made me quit originally lol.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Lady Butterfly executed. She didn't even get to summon illusions on my successful attempt. Die!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Losing my mind in the hall of illusions searching for the fourth folding screen monkey. This monk isn't telling me poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Fortaleza posted:

Sword Saint Isshin down!! :toot:

Days and days of struggling and then the time I beat him I use one gourd charge and no resurrections like it was nothing lol

Yeah it's a great feeling when you have him figured out. My successful attempt I burned through his first deathblow marker without taking a hit, felt incredible.