Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I was so frustrated with lady butterfly until it clicked for me. It feels like zone of the enders when you really have to just stay in an enemy's face like that. Very good fight.

An additional Resurrection! This just keeps getting better, maybe I can beat that large spear boy now.

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Apr 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Okay what's the deal with the elite miniboss guy in the castle? I don't understand what I'm supposed to do here.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Brutally executing that dude on the tree in the middle of fountainhead palace was extremely satisfying.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

holy poo poo this is so good

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Finally playing this game...hype.

Nice! This is fromsoft's best game imo. It's definitely one of those games I wish I could completely forget and play for the first time again.

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 11, 2021

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fountainhead palace is my favorite area in sekiro, I love it.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

herculon posted:

Fighting Isshin loving rules. Top 5 boss fight of all time imo

You also passively get so good at killing genichiro that you can absolutely whoop the poo poo out of him on ng+, it feels so badass. You just annihilate him lmao.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

bees x1000 posted:

Are you supposed to be able to clear areas as they become available? There's a purple dude blowing me up and I'm wondering if I am supposed to get good or come back later when I'm stronger.

If you want to treat the purple meanie like a boss, you can beat him(it's gonna be painful). But if you get bored of the fight just move on, you will for sure know when you are ready later.

gently caress now I wanna play sekiro again, even though I just did a completion run right before elden ring released lol

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 30, 2022

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

American McGay posted:

Hope you never decide to visit the 3 Fingers.

I thought that whole sequence was easier than trying to get down from the bell tower in ds3 lol

I actually really like the platforming in Sekiro and Elden ring :shrug:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

bees x1000 posted:

sword saint making me feel like I've learned nothing

Sword saint will teach you everything. Ng+ loving rules in this one. Hands down best fromsoft boss in my book.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The only weapon art I ever use is the nightjar little flip attack/retreat one. They all cost too many emblems for me, I throw ninja stars constantly. I dunno it's fun.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sekiro is without a doubt one of the greatest video games ever made. If you think sekiro is anything less than S+ tier, don't talk to me, in fact, gently caress off!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fortaleza posted:

Going for the Shura ending and Emma has been kicking my rear end left and right, oy. Cadence for this one is juuust different enough for me to keep loving it up. Don't need to remember to stay humble because this game will do it for you

I spent a lot of time jumping over her, I don't remember if it was because of that grab move though. It seemed to lead to victory for me :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

You're going to hell

The grinding for skills is so lame, probably the only really terrible part of the plat.

I was halfway through ng+5 when I got it but I didn't mind because each run kept getting faster and more intense.

I did the shura ending for the first time on ng+4 though so it was hard af fighting 2 totally new bosses at that level lol