Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Changing the name may be more trouble then it's worth, but if you start getting weird comments on the KS be aware that the term "boogaloo" has some baggage in the US at the moment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogaloo_movement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

TheDiceBagLady posted:

Oh lawd, thanks for the tip off! I had no idea! (You can't change the link but you can change the title, I don't know if doing that would look worse or not!) Hopefully it comes across that we're not wronguns, either way!

Anyone who reads beyond the title will figure it out quickly, I'm sure! And don't worry too much, plenty of people made "x 2: y Boogaloo" jokes in good faith without knowing the word had been co-opted. Avoid igloos and Hawaiian shirts on the page and you'll probably be okay. :)