Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'm excited for this!

Any chance the previous set will be add-on available to combine shipping or at a discount?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

This seems just in time for Silver Bayonet, very exciting.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

That is a lovely pair of sea friends!

Just remembered to do my pledge manager, hopefully I get all my Silver Bayonet / Castle Fier stuff ready by the time that pile of vampires gets here.

I don't know how I missed the pug head-vampire before, but that's a wonderful touch. Is the pug-bearer based on a person I might recognize? She looks so familiar but I'm bad with faces.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

TheDiceBagLady posted:

It launches tomorrow! I'm mucking about with some more photos which I'll be dribbling out (ew), but in the meantime.... Paul has finished The Ghoul Matriarch and she's the most wonderful thing I've ever seen!

Here's a tease!

She certainly seems, uh... shapely!

Can't wait, these look super useful so far.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Oh nice!