Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The matt damon movie "we bought a zoo" always gets me. It's stupid because it's supposed to be an uplifting movie but it just depresses the poo poo out of me.

Definitely in my top 5 "so bad its good" movies of all time. The parent whose obsession is ruining their kids lives, the appeal to sympathy for the zookeepers for being put out by the needy animals who can't just suck it up and live with improper food and shelter, the moustache-twirling zookeeper who had the nerve to insist on making sure the zoo is properly treating its animals

I dont know how close it was to the source book, but someone along the way who had a major hand in the story has to be the most self-righteous unaware abusive dickbag on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Also, I hate Disney movies and just most kids media makes me barf.

But "I think the King should finish his last race" chokes me up every time I even think about it