Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

albany academy posted:

Putting up a couple of mirrors in the room containing the bigass adult elephant of the larger variety (Indian? African?) to make it feel less cramped

It's actually an Indian elephant, he's very luxurious and soft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Are we sure it's actually a room and not their football gear, cause that would explain a few things and also have implications for this furniture once playoffs start

BromanderData

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One
but like, what if the room is the elephants favorite chill spot?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

It's actually an Indian elephant, he's very luxurious and soft

I surely hope he has not been abused for the sake for tourists.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I surely hope he has not been abused for the sake for tourists.

he is daily washed in the finest unguents and lathers and given his meals on a silver platter

we call his bodily relief chamber the Gentian Bathodrome Shittorium as it sounds very fancy

he is allowed to view as many culturally vital films and television shows as he likes, and sleep as much as he wants

google THIS

A family of elephants are at the dinner table. One of them asks, "So,are we going to talk about the human in the room?" And there is indeed a human in the room, looking very out of place or possibly even squashed under one of the elephants' feet or butts. And in the corner of the room, small but unmistakable, is the word "Larson."

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

google THIS posted:

A family of elephants are at the dinner table. One of them asks, "So,are we going to talk about the human in the room?" And there is indeed a human in the room, looking very out of place or possibly even squashed under one of the elephants' feet or butts. And in the corner of the room, small but unmistakable, is the word "Larson."

Brie Larson?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Holy poo poo lol

Jaded Burnout

We should discuss how the elephant managed to eat my collection of bad movie dvds. I want talk about The Room in the elephant.

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

We should discuss how the elephant managed to eat my collection of bad movie dvds. I want talk about The Room in the elephant.

His name is Mark, say hi to him.

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

His name is Mark, say hi to him.

Ohai Mark!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Jaded Burnout posted:

Okay we are now inside the elephant he ate us.

I haven't seen the movie it has a really low rating so since we'll never get out of this elephant tell me about it.

sig by owlhawk911

Jaded Burnout

pixaal posted:

Okay we are now inside the elephant he ate us.

I haven't seen the movie it has a really low rating so since we'll never get out of this elephant tell me about it.

honestly I only saw it at a fan showing which it turns out is a terrible place to see a cult film for the first time. It's made by Tommy Wiseau who I think was wealthy enough to fund it and is one of those delusional writer/director/starring/editor types who funds and makes their own film starring them as a wonderful person that everyone loves and keeps telling him how great he is

it's so much of a mess that the recent film The Disaster Artist is about its creation in the same way The Social Network is about Facebook.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

honestly I only saw it at a fan showing which it turns out is a terrible place to see a cult film for the first time. It's made by Tommy Wiseau who I think was wealthy enough to fund it and is one of those delusional writer/director/starring/editor types who funds and makes their own film starring them as a wonderful person that everyone loves and keeps telling him how great he is

it's so much of a mess that the recent film The Disaster Artist is about its creation in the same way The Social Network is about Facebook.

IT'S ART, JB, IT'S THE FINEST OF ALL ARTS

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

IT'S ART, JB, IT'S THE FINEST OF ALL ARTS

One day I will rewatch it on my own and not with a) tommy wiseau and b) a bunch of people hurling plastic spoons at the screen

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

One day I will rewatch it on my own and not with a) tommy wiseau and b) a bunch of people hurling plastic spoons at the screen

The spoons are part of the atmosphere

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

The spoons are part of the atmosphere

Not for a first timer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

THE SPOONS ARE PART OF THE ATMOSPHERE

YOU CAN STOP SCIENCE