Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Phwoard-Prowse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Secret agent Rafa avenging our shite draw

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Poossa Pissoako

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Good day so far.

Now for 6-time investigation winners City to get hosed and this will be A Very Good Day.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
I am mildly displeased

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Today we can all get behind the arse

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Not a lot DDG can do when it tacks like that, Xhaka had space and time to set it up.

Come on the arse!

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
So begins the reversion to the mean

Lol @ utd

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
I just caught up with MOTD 2 post wolves / Chelsea, Sarri's tunnel interview where he says Wolves didn't come to play, didn't need organization because they were way too deep, etc.

What a dried out, bitter twat.

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Van dijk isn't at fault IMO, Allison is uncharacteristically slow to come out and as a result he's neither here nor there for VVD's header.

It was a poor sequence starting with Hamez' shanked clearance but of the 3 VVD is least culpable.

also lmao @ Babel looking absolutely gutted to have scored. He's like, what have I done???

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
Virgil's post match interview is the... I don't know, somethingest I've ever seen him.

He seems almost to be laughing about it, Milner is obviously nonplussed about it but VVDs usual stoicism is replaced by, I'm not sure what. It's almost scary for some reason...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained
lol @ the chels