Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Just let me build a nuclear powered helicopter and I'd be good.

Edit: And maybe a boat.

Edit 2: Also nuclear powered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Give us Tier 9 teleportation hubs, cowards.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'm starting a new base near one of the lakes in the northern grasslands and noticed all the nearby coal patches are colored yellow for some reason.

I'm hoping it is just a weird anomaly and wont gently caress something up down the line.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Yeah the main plus side of co-op is delegation. Makes things more enjoyable when one person can look after stuff like power production while the other focuses on the main factory.

Plus when you get bored you can both build the little mini carts and drag race.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I wish the drones would be unlockable about one tier earlier.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Elmnt80 posted:

I honestly don't care that much about finishing the game, I just enjoy doing dumb crap like this.

I have good news for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Give me teleporters or give me death.