Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

Leal posted:

Holy poo poo scanners no longer pick up crash sites you already opened?

Yo that's what I like to hear, I'm not into radio towers, and this was pretty much my main beef with hard drives. No more having to import my save to the online map to figure out what hard drives I've forgotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

I use this design after I saw someone share it in here, I prefer using jetpacks for landings, but splashing in water or using the hoverpack and aiming your landing for somewhere powered works fine earlier on. I find the speed too convenient to go back to other designs or concepts, and it's a lot of fun to go screaming across the world. Plus, if you have bladerunners on, a fall from any height is still going to leave you alive as long as you've got a full health bar when you hit the ground. On my old processor this design would get kind of unreliable in big factories, but it's been much better now that I'm not on a first gen ryzen.

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

zoux posted:

How does that work

e:when you flush a pipe network...where does it flush to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY8_GHpqb88
If you're still curious you can see it in action here.

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

Satisfactory+ is out for the UE5 update now! For some of you who've grown bored with the base game, it's just what you're itching for. I assume for some it's the literal opposite however.

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

I'm hoping to finally put in some nice visual touches in my new save I've started, I have the motivation of that VR injector thingie now, so I want to make some walkable decent looking buildings I can appreciate up close. I'm actually building with the world grid for once! No conveyor spaghetti spans snaking out for kilometers across the world this time!

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

I feel so dumb, but just in case anyone else doesn't know I'll admit it, I didn't know that holding shift makes you go faster when using the zipline tool. Ugh!

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

Yeah I get tired of trashing flowers when I'm trying to chainsaw some poo poo down to clear up space. It's a good change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

kanonvandekempen posted:

Or at least have them snap to the small support regular belts have.

This would be extremely welcome.