Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UraniumAnchor
May 21, 2006

Not a walrus.
As somebody who's sunk over a thousand hours into Factorio over the years, and about 300 hours into Satisfactory, I really wish trains and especially trucks were easier to use. I think what gets me so much about trucks et al is that you have to manually drive the route yourself. I'd much rather set up beacons and have them follow a spline of some kind. It's really annoying to have to drive a path manually first, especially if it's through narrow, bumpy areas, because then you get launched into the air and have to "fix" the path afterwards by deleting the path nodes that ended up in the air and hope that it's smart enough to just work. Also I wish I could tell them to wait until full/empty.

Why can't I drag the path nodes around, dammit? Maybe there's an out-of-game tool for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UraniumAnchor
May 21, 2006

Not a walrus.
I think it's also the only way outside of editing your save to open up a couple of particular hard drive containers since the advent calendar is the only source of Quantum Computers and... something else?

I just use Satisfactory Tools to edit my save when I get to the crashes in question, though.