Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Newest Video(s): 18: Doctor Kenshiro, Medicine Man/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Nunchuck Master, Hangman's Skull Crusher!, Haystack Revenge
M1: Boogie Down/Polsy

The world is in turmoil. The last major nuclear war has turned the world into a barren wasteland. Biker gangs run rampant across the landscape terrorizing the defenseless, led by ruthless warlords. Food, water, and gasoline are all at a premium. One man treks across the wasteland. A man who was happy before the disaster, and now a man searching for salvation. His name is Max Kenshiro.

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is a pretty good game made by Ryu Ga Gotoku Studios, the same folks responsible for all the Yakuza games. It follows the story of Kenshiro, protagonist of the anime Fist of the North Star, as he searches the wasteland for his fiancee Yuria. His search takes him to a city in the desert named Eden where, naturally, not is all as it seems to be. As far as MY STORY CANON, the only real timeline is that the game takes place after Kenshiro's second fight with Shin. We'll still run into a few of his classic enemies, as well as some new faces. In the meanwhile, we'll be punching enemies, making them explode, and making great use of the various secret techniques of Hokuto Shinken.

It runs on the Yakuza 0/Kiwami engine, and bears a lot of resemblance in how the game handles your free time and activities. The wasteland is filled with opportunities such as baseball practice, bartending, racing, and a hostess minigame that doesn't make me cringe and is faster paced than the Yakuza 0 Cabaret Club Czar. I'm also generally a fan of the coliseum since you gain the ability to re-fight the big battles.

The game starts out with a bang but is at its weakest during large group fights and the first few chapters. It does shine during the one on one fights, and if you're willing to sit through the slow opening pace of the story, I quite enjoy it. This was my first Yakuza series game, and I'm excited to share it. My plan is to complete the main story and all side stories, though I won't finish the game's "completion list" since that way lies insanity. I've already got my platinum trophy for this game, no need to show off. I may dip into my completed file since I can show off all the destiny talismans and fights and whatnot from there, but we'll see when we get there. I'll probably also riff on some North Star nonsense since it's been a property I've admired from afar for a while. There's a chance I'll say something wrong about the story. If I do, please correct me! I would actually enjoy hearing about the insanity in this universe! But as far as story spoilers for this game, please do not. It's not real in-depth but c'mon.

Videos

1: Shin Kicker/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Kenshiro vs Shin 1, Kenshiro vs Shin 2, Another take on Shin 2

2: Bartering is Boring/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Kenshiro punches a tank, The Hundred Crack Fist of the North Star!

3: Breaking In and Out of Eden/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Kenshiro is a master of stealth, Nobody saw that coming

4: Kenshiro the Gladiator/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: How have I not linked the theme song?, Nanto Bakusatsu Ken!

5: Detective Kenshiro/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Kenshiro hates chicken killers, Kenshiro hates hugs

6: One Man Army/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: The deadly art, Pole dancing

7: Bat Outta Heck/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: What if wasteland, but zombies?, Almost definitely Hokuto Shinken

8: Learning to Drive/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Oh yeah, Kenshiro just casually bends bars too, Put me down quickly!, Taking a cat nap

9: Death Prison Cassandra/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Kenshiro vs Amiba, Fighting against Raiga and Fuga, Raiga and Fuga's Sacrifice, Uighur's death, Toki's Humane Techniques

10: An Eye for an I-Beam/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Mighty Kenshiro has not struck out, Two men suplexing through a wall why not

11: Bounty Hunting/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Kool-Aid Ken, Hug it out friends

12: The Chill Bartending Episode/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Here's Heart!, Say your goodbyes lardass, A Good Kitty

13: What Color Is Your Blood?/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: The graceful Nanto style, A man with seven scars?, A MAN WITH SEVEN SCARS?
B1: The Language of Cocktails/Polsy

14: The Shoulder Killer/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Good Guy Toki, A Strong Lad, The last time Kenshiro was in a bar
B2: Love at the Rusty Nail/Polsy

15: Are You Not Entertained?/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Exploding Five Finger Strike!, The Lone Wolf, These kids are mine now
B3: Jagre's Tab/Polsy

16: Part Timer Kenshiro/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Kenshiro vs Amiba, Bear Wrestler Kenshiro, Stone Mountain Splitting Slash!
C1: Colosseum Revenge/Polsy

17: Hide and Seek Master/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Good dogs, Kenshiro really hates child abusers, Kenshiro is the trump card
B4: Eden's Lord of the Night/Polsy

18: Doctor Kenshiro, Medicine Man/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Nunchuck Master, Hangman's Skull Crusher!, Haystack Revenge
M1: Boogie Down/Polsy

dscruffy1 fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Might use this post later.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Fantastic game. Combat balance may leave something to be desired (bosses and mini-bosses are way too dodge and block happy) but dammit if it isn't satisfying screaming along with Ken and then the game announces HOKUTO HYAKURETSU KEN as the move name appears on screen and a fool's head asplodes.

Lulti
Nov 28, 2016
Mad Max: Anime Testosterone Bullshit edition: The Game.
And I mean that in a good way.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
I had a feeling you were going to LP this game. I played it recently and had fun, though I liked the Ken’s Rage games of the PS3 era better. More fighting, story closer to the original manga & anime series. But this game is fun also, don’t get me wrong. At the least it will be fun to watch. :)

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Aw yiss, in on the ground floor of this bad boy. Fist of the North Star is cool as hell and the Yakuza games are cool as hell, so what's there not to like?

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

This game knows exactly what it wants to be and I love it.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Fist of the North Star: Legend of the Many Cloaks Lost in the Wind

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Fist of the North Star: Legend of the Many Cloaks Lost in the Wind

If you watch the series you kinda gotta wonder if Kenshiro has some kind of network of post-apocalyptic tailors working day and night to replace all the denim jackets and cloaks and other such apparel that he goes through.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I played this entire game in the Kiryu skin and at the end jumping around yelling that Kiryu Kazuma has never killed a man.

Totally excited for this lp.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Yeah, he goes berserk almost every episode (sometimes more than once) and destroys his shirt with an eruption of rage that would make the Incredible Hulk take a step back. And yet by the next scene, at most the next episode his uniform is complete again. It’s reflected in the game by having his shirt reappear once you exit Burst Mode- represented by that Seven Star meter to the left of your life bar. As you beat up enemies it fills until you decide to burst. Then you get a rage mode where you hit faster for more damage until the meter empties. Then you calm down and your clothes reappear.

Scruffy, I have two questions.

1. What difficulty setting are you playing on?

2. Would it be ok if I post some Lore about Fist of the North Star, its places and characters, after each episode? They will be relevant to what appears in the video and I will avoid game spoilers. Just want to help immersion and educate the unfamiliar. This is a popular anime, but there are some who don’t know it out there. Let me know and I’ll get the first bit up by tomorrow if it’s ok. If not, I’ll just watch and cheer you on as always. Keep up the good work!

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

achtungnight posted:

Yeah, he goes berserk almost every episode (sometimes more than once) and destroys his shirt with an eruption of rage that would make the Incredible Hulk take a step back. And yet by the next scene, at most the next episode his uniform is complete again. It’s reflected in the game by having his shirt reappear once you exit Burst Mode- represented by that Seven Star meter to the left of your life bar. As you beat up enemies it fills until you decide to burst. Then you get a rage mode where you hit faster for more damage until the meter empties. Then you calm down and your clothes reappear.

Scruffy, I have two questions.

1. What difficulty setting are you playing on?

2. Would it be ok if I post some Lore about Fist of the North Star, its places and characters, after each episode? They will be relevant to what appears in the video and I will avoid game spoilers. Just want to help immersion and educate the unfamiliar. This is a popular anime, but there are some who don’t know it out there. Let me know and I’ll get the first bit up by tomorrow if it’s ok. If not, I’ll just watch and cheer you on as always. Keep up the good work!

1: This is a fresh playthrough so the highest I'm comfortable with playing competently on is Hard. If I was doing a New Game+, I'd try either Extra Hard or Canon. (difference being enemies' starting level. Pretty sure Canon difficulty is extra hard but leveled up)

2: Yeah, I think that'd be pretty neat. I plan on posting a few supplemental clips pulled off of Youtube with each video but honestly I'm not all that familiar with Fist of the North Star myself, outside of those. If you're wanting to do it, I will not overly fuss :v:

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
That man's face is just...Entirely too small.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
So looking forward to this.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014

dscruffy1 posted:

1: This is a fresh playthrough so the highest I'm comfortable with playing competently on is Hard. If I was doing a New Game+, I'd try either Extra Hard or Canon. (difference being enemies' starting level. Pretty sure Canon difficulty is extra hard but leveled up)

2: Yeah, I think that'd be pretty neat. I plan on posting a few supplemental clips pulled off of Youtube with each video but honestly I'm not all that familiar with Fist of the North Star myself, outside of those. If you're wanting to do it, I will not overly fuss :v:

1. Bosses still go down super fast at Hard, I see. Oh well, that's not too surprising.

2. Thanks. I'll try to have something up soon. The first installment should cover the series in general, Kenshiro, and Shin. I may not be able to write something for every episode, but I'll do what I can. I have not watched all the anime either, I am mainly familiar with it through reading what's online and the Ken's Rage games (which originally got me into it).

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

dscruffy1 posted:

This is actually pretty weird from a lore perspective, because canonically in the series Kenshiro basically effortlessly chumps about everybody he ever goes up against barring a handful of really loving badass dudes.

I've also watched and/or read pretty much everything even remotely Fist of the North Star-related, so I suppose I could chime in with lore if necessary. For starters, did you know that the anime has the most banging intro theme ever made?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
yeeeeeeees more mad max references

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Cerebral Bore posted:

so what's there not to like?

No PC release. :argh:

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Cerebral Bore posted:

This is actually pretty weird from a lore perspective, because canonically in the series Kenshiro basically effortlessly chumps about everybody he ever goes up against barring a handful of really loving badass dudes.

I've also watched and/or read pretty much everything even remotely Fist of the North Star-related, so I suppose I could chime in with lore if necessary. For starters, did you know that the anime has the most banging intro theme ever made?

Part of the reason I like the English dub better is that I think it has a better ATATATA

Blind Sally posted:

yeeeeeeees more mad max references

The Road Warrior influenced the original manga pretty heavily, so it seemed like an easy bridge. It was either this or God Hand, but I still plan on getting to God Hand. Make it a trifecta :v:

Galaga Galaxian posted:

No PC release. :argh:

Maybe one day. But not today.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

dscruffy1 posted:

Part of the reason I like the English dub better is that I think it has a better ATATATA

Are you talking about the game or the anime? Because in the anime, there's very little that tops this poo poo.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Cerebral Bore posted:

Are you talking about the game or the anime? Because in the anime, there's very little that tops this poo poo.

Funny you should mention that, I plan to use it as a supplemental later :v:

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Cerebral Bore- You're welcome to help me if you wish. I always bow to the wisdom of those who genuinely know more than I. That intro theme is indeed awesome. Here comes the first Lore post. You, Scruffy, and everyone else are welcome to correct what I get wrong, add stuff on, etc.

Fist of the North Star Lore

The series & Kenshiro- Fist of the North Star is a series of stories that first came out in Japan during the mid-1980s. It was originally a series of manga comic books, then an anime TV show. Over the years it has spawned several spin-off series, movies, and video games. The most recent of the latter is Lost Paradise.

Set in a post-apocalyptic world that has been destroyed by a nuclear war, the story centers on a wandering warrior named Kenshiro, the successor of a deadly martial art known as Hokuto Shinken. This art is a magical kung fu style that operates on two key powers. First is pressure points. If you know and rapidly strike your adversary's vital points in certain rapid combinations you can make crazy things happen. Usually your foe's body explodes from within. Sometimes other things can be made to happen. A foe will immediately give up the information for which you're interrogating him. A foe will run back to his boss motivated by power beyond his control, tell the boss "Kenshiro's coming to get you!" and then explode. A foe falls under Kenshiro's mind control and Kenshiro can then use him to fly a gyrocopter and take out a whole squadron of enemy gyrocopters before he explodes (no, I'm not kidding, I just can't find a video of it). Vital points can also be used to heal certain injuries. Blindness, emotional trauma, stomach pains, and headaches can all be cured by Hokuto Shinken, among other things. The second power is that old adage about only using 10% of your brain applied to muscle power. Normal people only use around 30% of their muscle power. Kenshiro, as a Hokuto Shinken user, can access the other 70%. This gives him super strength, super speed when fighting, and super endurance. As you might imagine, this thus makes him a nearly invincible badass who only goes down if the plot demands it. Even then, he will eventually get back up and then the bad guys better watch out.

The series is known for its excessive violence and gore. It is also known for battles that take variable amounts of time. Sometimes they're over in seconds, sometimes they take multiple episodes/issues to resolve. There's a lot of villains with various martial arts gimmicks and bad attitudes. Kenshiro is yet another example of the strong martial arts hero who drifts around the wasteland standing up to defend the innocent and beat down those who threaten them. Unlike wasteland heroes such as Mad Max, though, he always holds on to his emotions and humanity, as they partially fuel his power. He smacks down those who anger him. "You are already dead." "Life is a privliege, you don't deserve it!" Then after he beats them, Kenshiro cries manly tears for his adversaries. Kenshiro also takes pity on the weak, helps the helpless, defends those in need. If you hurt someone in his presence, you better watch out. Apologies do not faze him, he can detect lies, and if you're stupid enough not to walk away when he offers the option... ATATATA! Boom!

You can get the full rundown on the series here- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fist_of_the_North_Star . The article includes links to the various video games and other media that has been inspired by the series. I agree with those who call it formulaic, but that doesn't stop it from being entertaining.

Shin- The first major villain of the series, main antagonist of the first manga volume and the first season arc of the anime (there are four arcs to the first season and after that season the story went kinda downhill so most Fist of the North Star games don't cover the second or subsequent seasons). As mentioned in the video, Shin is a master of the South Star styles of martial arts. They have a rivalry with the North Star style championed by Kenshiro. There's 108 different South Star styles, and during the series Kenshiro fights several of their masters. Shin and Kenshiro trained together and were originally friends, then everything changed after the nuclear war. The world was reborn into a "might makes right" environment and Shin decided to use his ruthless obsession to seize power and all the things he wanted but could not have. This included Yuria, a beautiful woman and fellow Nanto Master. But she loved Kenshiro, who stood in Shin's way. So Shin beat up Kenshiro and left him for dead in the wasteland, bleeding from seven scars on his chest (the main power of Nanto is making your fingers or palms magically sharp enough to pierce flesh and leave scars). All Kenshiro's strength and skill could not defeat Shin's obsession. He then kidnapped Yuria and dragged her off to who knows where.

The first arc of the Fist of the North Star story is Kenshiro's quest to find and defeat Shin. He is established as a drifter who beats down gangs in the wasteland to protect the innocent. Early on, he comes into conflict with a gang led by Spade, a crossbow user. An old man wants to plant rice seeds for the future, Spade would rather the old man give him the seeds to eat now. Kenshiro saves the old man and intimidates Spade into leaving by putting out his eye. Spade then comes back to menace the old man again, so Kenshiro kills Spade. He then learns Spade belonged to a gang led by a fearsome martial artist called King. This gang is taking over the wasteland, building a city called Southern Cross, and enslaving people to work for it. Kenshiro can't let this stand, especially when the gang starts executing people and leaving notes saying they will continue until Kenshiro surrenders. So he fights the gang and beats up various goons named after playing card suits- a staff wielder called Diamond, a clawed berserker called Club, and a huge bald fatso named Heart. The anime also adds Joker, a teleporting green-haired maniac who throws razor sharp cards.

Eventually Kenshiro learns the gang leader King is Shin, the man who beat him down and stole his fiancee Yuria. So now he really can't let Shin live. He fights his way through Shin's army (including the tank in that video Cerebral Bore posted and the gyrocopters I mentioned). Then he storms into Shin's city of Southern Cross and defeats Shin in a mighty duel. Shin may have obsession but Kenshiro can now counter it with sheer rage! Shin triumphs in the end though- Yuria is already dead and cannot be reunited with Kenshiro. Shin kept building his city and great monuments in it, telling her it was all for her, to make her love him. Yuria could not take knowing that every jewel he gave her, every statue of her he built, all his greatness was earned by beating down innocent people. So, in despair that Shin could never be stopped, she committed suicide by jumping off the highest tower of Southern Cross. Shin tells Kenshiro this, then he jumps off the same tower to die on his own terms rather than succumb to death by Kenshiro's attacks. Kenshiro leaves Southern Cross in despair to wander the wasteland again. His last act is to bury Shin and mourn his worthy opponent, the man who loved the same woman he did. In later arcs of the season, he would learn Yuria in fact survived her fall and there were a lot more jerks who needed beat downs... but that's too much to talk about right now.

That's the original continuity anyway. In Lost Paradise, Kenshiro learns Yuria may still be alive (she merely left Southern Cross, she didn't kill herself) and went to the City of Miracles. So he goes after her. We'll learn more about what he finds there (and the original anime) in future posts.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Giant characters are naturally occurring in the series before armageddon. Somehow, it was normal to have 50 foot guys walking around the world.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Scalding Coffee posted:

Giant characters are naturally occurring in the series before armageddon. Somehow, it was normal to have 50 foot guys walking around the world.

what, is the series set in the Robotech universe?

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
There’s really only one prominent 50 foot guy in the series I remember (more on him later). 6-8 foot slabs of muscle are so common it just seems otherwise.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

GrandmaParty posted:

I played this entire game in the Kiryu skin and at the end jumping around yelling that Kiryu Kazuma has never killed a man.

Totally excited for this lp.

That’s not Kiryu, that’s Kenshiro wearing the skin of Kiryu.

:colbert:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
This makes me want to see a Fiscal Year of the North Star game, which, in some sense, would also probably be a combination of FotNS and Yakuza like this.

Blind Sally posted:

what, is the series set in the Robotech universe?
Hmm. Robot fisting, eh?

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?

Fish Noise posted:

This makes me want to see a Fiscal Year of the North Star game, which, in some sense, would also probably be a combination of FotNS and Yakuza like this.

Hmm. Robot fisting, eh?
God drat it now I want to reread that manga but I can't for the life of me remember it's title.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

cokerpilot posted:

God drat it now I want to reread that manga but I can't for the life of me remember it's title.

MISAPPROPRIATION INVESTIGATOR NAKABO RINTARO :kamina:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

achtungnight posted:

That's the original continuity anyway. In Lost Paradise, Kenshiro learns Yuria may still be alive (she merely left Southern Cross, she didn't kill herself) and went to the City of Miracles. So he goes after her. We'll learn more about what he finds there (and the original anime) in future posts.

Well the ending conversation with Ruka and the old man mentions Lady Yuria's followers. So it could just be a 60 episode timeskip after the Shin fight and be much later in the series.

Also this game looks great and is exactly what I want in a game about punching dudes until they explode.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 10, 2019

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Later events make the timing of the game quite clear, but saying more right now would mean spoilers.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This game looks dope as gently caress holy poo poo

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SSNeoman posted:

This game looks dope as gently caress holy poo poo

It's Fist of the North Star, how could it NOT be dope? :colbert:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I am here for the head explosions.

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?

Cooked Auto posted:

MISAPPROPRIATION INVESTIGATOR NAKABO RINTARO :kamina:

Bless you

and for anyone who has not checked this manga out if you like anything about the content of the Game this LP is about I fully recommend it. There are no Over the top head explosions thanks to fantasy martial arts but it's over the top in other ways just as amazing ways that are just wonderful.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
Man, Fist of the North Star has one of the most ludicrously amazing entrances ever. This LP will be pretty great.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Bad news for episode 2 and 3, unfortunately.

They're boring. We have to spend some time in the cutscene zone getting everything set up. This episode will be solo, but I'll post 3 and 4 together because I cannot justify a good hour of nothing happening in this cool game.

2: Bartering is Boring/Polsy
Recommended supplemental viewing: Kenshiro punches a tank, The Hundred Crack Fist of the North Star!

This episode covers a the barebones of a bartering system for finding crafting supplies, but otherwise not much happens. We're not in Eden yet :v:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Vaders Jester posted:

Man, Fist of the North Star has one of the most ludicrously amazing entrances ever. This LP will be pretty great.

Kenshiro looks so much better with a beard IMO.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Kenshiro looks so much better with a beard IMO.

The Riker Effect™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I wa shocked you didn't seize the opportunity to reference any of this game or the series iconic music and am disappointed, scruffy. EDIT: assumed it wasn't asked and am dumb.

Should we even bother with like stuff from Blue Sky or whatever the prequel was?

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Mar 11, 2019