Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Anyone watching the My Little Ponies v. the Hello Sailors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Not a catch

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Crescent Wrench posted:

...there is a wild card spot in this league, right?

I’m not sure how you’d do that with only 8 teams.

I guess you do a “wild card” with #5 & #6 playing #3 and #4, but at that point why not just have all 8 teams involved in post season play.

My guess is it’s going to be a #1 v. #4 and #2 v #3 to determine who plays in the championship game.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LOL, I mean I know these guys aren’t NFL, but a lot of big plays looks like they’re being run at 80% speed or something.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Edward Mass posted:

Poor Hotshots.

They looked so good the first two weeks. And then... the slide into mediocrity.

All I know is the Apollos are this league’s Patriots apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I never thought a replay review could be more confusing than an NFL review, but here we are.