Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
So is there any real reason that Drago's supposed to be so special, aside from being the protagonist's bakugan? It just seems like if all bakugans are alive and Keith still cannot believe the big anime villain is named loving Keith has a bigger, stronger dragon, then Drago should be pretty irrelevant to their dumbass planet-killing plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Beautiful :discourse:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MonsterEnvy posted:

Technically the big anime villain is Spectra Phantom. Keith is just his real name.

From checking the enemy Vexos are Spectra Phantom, Shadow Prove, Mylene Pharaoh, Volt Luster, Lync Volan, and Gus Grav.

Ha I love it, all these anime rear end names and then loving Gus.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Zagglezig posted:

We think about maybe leaving the game for our proper universe for 5-10 seconds and silver hair guy takes it as proof that he was right all along and lectures us for ages. Mira actually goes through and betrays everyone, potentially dooming the planet, and all he says is she's "as reckless as ever".

I know, right? I get that Bakugan is one of those "power of friendship" buddy anime so everybody's gonna be friends again anyway but everyone seems way too chill with Mira.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Man gently caress the crystals your guys really need to focus on figuring out this teleportation technology and/or stopping these assholes from just leaving every time you beat one.

Also I don't know if the VA for Shadow is having a great time being doing such a wildly over the top voice or just hates this.