Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh wow, this game let's you fly even longer than Anthem does!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I was kinda expecting the commentary to get side tracked a lot quicker so I wasn't expecting anyone else to bring up it being weird that none of the Bakugan talk outside of the dragon in cutscenes.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bakugan: Cor Blimey Brawlers

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's a bold move for them to actually give your featureless homunculus of a character a personality and have them interact with everyone more so than you do in a Pokemon game but man I'm still thrown off by the fact that the Bakugan are barely characters so far.

I get that at some point people get used to whatever but I wish this was season two when people would be like 'Everyone shut up, my stone titan wants to say something'

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wow, that game was short as hell! drat.

Well, great LP all around, I'm really looking forward to the Warframe LP's first episode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh for gently caress's sake, why are the rest of the Bakugan only talk at the last part of the game? And only one line for that matter!