Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
It's worth noting that while this game is based on the second series of the original continuity, the franchise was actually rebooted December of 2018 as Bakugan Battle Planet.

In that series, Subterra was merged into Ventus to cover nature in general with a new, non-elemental faction named Aurelus which is described as the Attribute of Creation introduced while Aquos, Darkus, Haos, and Pyrus carried over unchanged.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Mar 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Bad wording on my part but I was referring to the reboot where Ventus was merged with Subterra to become the element of Nature rather than just Wind as it was in the original continuity.

A new faction named Aurelus was also introduced, being described as the Attribute of Creation.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Mar 11, 2019

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Elfin is basically a homage to Sailor Moon especially after evolving into Minx Elfin who in the game uses the name and ball form of Dual Elfin do to both Minx Elfin's toy not being released outside of Japan for some reason and Dual Elfin not having its own Bakugan form despite actually getting released here.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Junpei posted:

Ingram's design is cool too, a giant bird ninja lady.

...er, I think it's a girl. I remember Shun's Bakugan from the original show, the first season, being a woman.

The dub initially gave Ingram a feminine voice in Arc 1 but he's actually a dude, he was given more masculine voice in Arc 2 when he evolved into Master Ingram.