Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I watched it with my gf and was cackling like an rear end in a top hat each time she realized it was looping again. I wish I was able to watch it as it aired, but for some reason I didn't bother at the time.

Wark Say posted:

Yeah, those odds look rather slim. Like, part of the reason that things like the Monogatari franchise have lasted so long is that they keep making Seasons/OVA's/Movies every year for the last decade (oh, and that both the novels and the DVD/BD's sell fairly well).

I mean, it took over 4 years for Durarara!! to get a 2nd season and it took A Certain Magical Index over 5 years to get a 3rd season, so it's not a complete impossibility, but yeah, still a fairly long shot.

Hey, we finally got a new season of Full Metal Panic after thirteen goddamn years, so it's certainly possible. Haruhi was definitely way more popular than FMP, and it's at least similar to the kind of stuff KyoAni likes to put out now. Are they even still the hot-poo poo animation studio they were back in the day? I haven't followed that kind of stuff for a long-rear end time, so I don't even know if we'd want them to be the ones doing anything new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU