Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Horny Horner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Who?

td4guy
Jun 13, 2005

I always hated that guy.

I just finished that Netflix documentary. They rightly identified Crofty as poo poo, and put a filter over his voice to make it a bit less grating. And they used other commentators (real from C4 or fake from that F2 guy) as much as possible, to minimize the Croft. Bravo.

Also the final episode sucks rear end, much like the final race.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ban the OP, haha

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Truly a blessed OP for this thread. :italy:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wicka did you agree to also donate $10 to charity if you get to pick it (see my Toxx)?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Not sure what would be rounded up, since grid penalties are integers??

I can hand out 6, 12, 24, and 72 hour probes. Can't really do in between values.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

freeranger posted:

Hey iospace.

As no one is interested in supplying a pic for me to set as my new AV, I'm happy to donate $10 to an Australian charity. Happy to take suggestions otherwise I'll just chose one tomorrow :)

Go ahead!

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

iospace posted:

I can hand out 6, 12, 24, and 72 hour probes. Can't really do in between values.

Fair enough. Rounded up it is.

What smoothbrain red bull loser is gonna counter me?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

freeranger posted:

Also, second page still needs the best gif in the world.

Third page, best gif in the world

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Wicka did you agree to also donate $10 to charity if you get to pick it (see my Toxx)?

Maybe? I say a lot of things

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
:toxx:

Give me a month if RBR place higher in the WCC than Renault

Give me a month if Kvyat doesn't outperform Gasly

Give me 24h every time Are Chili is beat by that retarded looking brit with the star trek name that also races for McLaren

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
https://twitter.com/alfaromeoracing/status/1105444348731125761

:thunk:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
:siren::piaa::popeye::popeye::pcgaming: New Mary Berry series on the BBC about quick cooking :siren::piaa::popeye::popeye::pcgaming:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

1500quidpoocati posted:

:siren::piaa::popeye::popeye::pcgaming: New Mary Berry series on the BBC about quick cooking :siren::piaa::popeye::popeye::pcgaming:

Mary Berry is the posh grandma we all wish we had.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

1500quidpoocati posted:

hahah omg thats lit fam

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Instead of the mission whereitgo logo Scuderia Ferrari will use this

At least at Australia

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

DoctorGonzo posted:

At least at Australia

Is that the currently estimated lifespan if you never smoke?

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

tuo posted:

Is that the currently estimated lifespan if you never smoke?

Countdown to their next WDC. Optimistic!

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Hexyflexy posted:

Countdown to their next WDC. Optimistic!

Could also be the man-years of work Vettel destroyed in Hockenheim last year.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

At least at Australia

The age of my children next time McLaren wins a championship. Harsh fuckin burn, Ferrari.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is the beggining of Ferrari as Alfa racing division.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Shameful that the Scuderia does not have the balls to run Mission Winnow like the Bologna boys did in Qatar where they won last weekend

#MissionWinnow

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidpoocati posted:

Shameful that the Scuderia does not have the balls to run Mission Winnow like the Bologna boys did in Qatar where they won last weekend

#MissionWinnow

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/142050/ferrari-mission-winnow-deal-here-to-stay

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Look at the orange peel on that poo poo. Looks like someone did it in their back yard with NAPA brand aerosol. Who painted that, Nissan? Sad.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidpoocati posted:

#MissionWinnow

Australia (much like Austria) is a lovely land that pretends to be easygoing but is somehow more of an epic fail nanny state than other noted bad country britain so this is not suprising

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

Australia (much like Austria) is a lovely land that pretends to be easygoing but is somehow more of an epic fail nanny state than other noted bad country britain so this is not suprising

Austria owns friend, drink a red bull and relax.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It is very sad to see that Australia do not support the #MissionWinnow initiative unlike the good forward-thinking lads in Qatar. Failed state imo.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

1500quidpoocati posted:

Austria owns friend, drink a red bull and Rotax.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Mods please change my avatar text to this.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I'm pretty sure thats how we got Max Verstapppen, no thx.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If the f1 netflix doc is real Max is a backstage politician and a bad person. very unsportsmanlike IMO

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Charles-Lee Quirke looks like a prospect let me tell you

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chuckie LC will win both the WDC and WCC this year and then he will marry princess Charlotte of Monaco

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

DoctorGonzo posted:

If the f1 netflix doc is real Max is a backstage politician and a bad person. very unsportsmanlike IMO

I can't wait for - <checks notes> - Kwyat..... - <checks notes again> - Gasly to outqualify him.

Seriously! (I can't remember who's where at the two RB teams at the moment....I don't even know who the fourth driver is, and had to check that....some guy named Albon or something)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Who would win in a fight, Lando's father Chuck Norris, or Lance's farther Lou Ferrigno?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Powershift posted:

Who would win in a fight, Lando's father Chuck Norris, or Lance's farther Lou Ferrigno?

That guy Bradley Cooper played in that Dirty Harry movie would win somehow

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
the real truth is that all f1 cars are really controlled like slot cars for example i knew a guy name "jerry" who raced for the wdc in 2011

edit:

pictured below is the famous "suzuka" circuit

welcome 2 Clown Town fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Mar 12, 2019

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Powershift posted:

Isn't Lando's father some Hargreaves Landsdown fucko?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

tuo posted:

I can't wait for - <checks notes> - Kwyat..... - <checks notes again> - Gasly to outqualify him.
This is really a post making GBS threads on Dan, since Max stomped him in quali over the season.

Max is going to own in 2019 and beyond.