Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Best iPhone
iPhone SE
iPhone SE
View Results

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

graph posted:

close thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

rotor posted:

the palm pre, pre3 and veer were the best iphones

the touchpad was such a good tablet interaction and its taken ages to get close to it now in the ipads, stacks were such a logical way to organize tasks and apps and it makes ios and android seem like crude clones

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

graph posted:

im lookin at my 5 and no, not really

same here and thats including a year of use for my dad when i got the six

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

My Linux Rig posted:

no you’re supposed to time it so you charge everything at work

pooping and charging at the same time for maximum work efficiency

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

basically the office is the mooch point to power all the wireless crap i own for making my open office feel less open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

rotor posted:

Dear Tim,

If you're reading this - and I know you are - please just take the 5S case and cram whatever modern guts you can into it and sell that. I will buy two.

Sincerely,

rotor

don't tease me like this. i like my dumb 14 pro's big screen, but a 5-series case with a full coverage screen would be great

stick touch id in the power button, like the ipad. do it, tim