Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Best iPhone
iPhone SE
iPhone SE
View Results

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

iphone se is never coming back and apple will stop releasing new security patches for it someday.

hissssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Silver Alicorn posted:

the best iPhone is the one you keep close to your heart ❤️

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

strangehamster posted:

won’t this phone be locked to only operate on total wireless/tracphone/simple mobile for a year?

this is deemed anti-competitive in a number of jurisdictions, here anyhow they have to unlock the devices for free if you contact the carrier

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

the plans can be bad tho, esp in Canada. a number of third party resellers are popping up with better deals these days but it’s basically impossible to get a good plan on contract with one of the majors; you have to choose one of the expensive ones, so it’s still cheaper here to buy outright and go elsewhere depending on your needs

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Ciaphas posted:

my replacement was an XR and it's proving extremely needs suiting

but god drat the missing headphone jack still rankles

wireless headphones and earbuds are good

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

me I’m glad that stymie is dead

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

also the iPhone SE is still the best iPhone. either one