Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Best iPhone
iPhone SE
iPhone SE
View Results

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
the palm pre, pre3 and veer were the best iphones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

the pre is what the iphone would have looked like if steve didn't have an overriding, irrational fear of buttons

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I had a thing goin for a while where I'd put gaffer tape on my phone for grip and it was pretty good but after a few weeks it gets kinda grody

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

looked pretty good for the first week or so tho, got kind of a tweed suit vibe to it

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

OldAlias posted:

wireless headphones and earbuds are good

i'm getting more than a little tired of having to charge like nine thousand things every night though

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Celexi posted:

The operator can send as part of the carrier config the settings to enable or not tethering, some prepaid mvo's like cricket you have to pay extra to enable tethering

fyi you could root the palm pre and not have to worry about this at all, I'm just sayin

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

My Linux Rig posted:

yeah you’ll just have to worry about having an old lovely smartphone that was a third tier phone when it was new

some things never change. glad to see your posting is as awful as it always was.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

the best iPhone is the one you have with you

this is gonna be correct (assuming you have an SE with you, because why would you have a different one??)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Dear Tim,

If you're reading this - and I know you are - please just take the 5S case and cram whatever modern guts you can into it and sell that. I will buy two.

Sincerely,

rotor

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

post hole digger posted:

tfw no stymie ._.

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Generic Monk posted:

This was the 12 mini and no one bought it :(

I actually bought two (one for kid, one for widfe)