Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I'm loving with the level editor. Wondering if anyone could help me figure out what I'm doing wrong here.

The Sun and Moon are supposed to travel clockwise around the belts. The Sun faces upwards and the Moon faces downwards, and at least at first they move in the direction they're supposed to. But after that first pass, neither the Sun nor Moon will enter the top-left corner; they'll turn around and go back the other way. Same when they reach the same space when going counterclockwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

Geemer posted:

Wouldn't BELT ON SUN AND MOON IS SHIFT achieve what you're trying to do? You'd lose them turning to face their direction, though.

BELT ON SUN AND MOON IS SHIFT wouldn't work because the Sun and Moon would have to be in the same space.

But if I stack the SUN and MOON words on top of each other, it does work.

IMJack fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Sep 5, 2020

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/sHi1isQ.mp4

MOON IS BEAUTIFUL
SUN IS (even more) BEAUTIFUL

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Sorry to keep harping on this, I just felt like messing with it more.

https://i.imgur.com/o6H1CdI.mp4

Maybe it's an object ID issue, where whatever is at the upper-left-most position is going to have ID #0 or #1.

I love this game, Hempuli. You're awesome for making it.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
That trailer is adorable.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Vehicle-12 "Happy Dance" is really cute. I don't know what the intended solution is, I was able to finish it without using the DOWN-LOCKED word by wedging "IS MOVE" vertically between the two dogs to get them past the skulls to make "FLAG IS WIN", then getting them to push "IS MOVE" back down from above.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

climb the wall atop a hill of corpses!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

Violen posted:

is this solution intended for 'garden? what garden?'

Yes, basically. The solution is "all near Baba is broken" and once you have that then you can finish the stage however you want.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Makes me think my BiY/What the Golf fusion idea is maybe feasible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Can't play this on my phone but i just saw Everything Everywhere All At Once so my imagination is going places

Now that i think about it Baba Is You and ETEWAAO share a certain logic