Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Dr. Quarex posted:

Did everyone miss the amazing video of him "delivering" the sold art to the buyer? It must have been an Instagram story that one day someone linked to it. Probably walking up to his own door and knocking

Unless its posted in this thread yes, I will miss it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

david_a posted:

Unless its posted in this thread yes, I will miss it

Sounds like someone isnt fully entergaged.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
"I just want to fly, but universe says NO...or does it?"

This is worse than AI generated nonsense. What is this supposed to mean, Nathan?
Fruit Loops describes Nathen well.

Also lol at his bare wall "art" display haha

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Scientastic posted:

Oh my god, its all been building to this.

Dont you see, the cereal boxes arent the art, Nathen Mazri is.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
If Nathen shows up at my house I am not answering the door

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

If Nathen shows up at my house I am not answering the door

You dont have to , the Angel Gabby will answer it for you.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Duckman2008 posted:

You dont have to , the Angel Gabby will answer it for you.

I will straight up hire the pigman to fight her in my living room if that happens.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Was it "Happy 50th birthday to my sexy mama" or "happy 50th birthday to my sexy mommy?"

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Drunk Nerds posted:

Was it "Happy 50th birthday to my sexy mama" or "happy 50th birthday to my sexy mommy?"

Happy 45th birthday to my sexy Garf, surely.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Crossposting for anyone who didn't get the previous post's accuracy

https://i.imgur.com/rZsUBbJ.mp4

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Garfield is now a Pizza Hut mascot. In Australia at least.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pasta inspired pizzas...

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Just what pizza needed. More carbs!
(Still better than garfield-shaped pizza)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Just what pizza needed. More carbs!
(Still better than garfield-shaped pizza)

How dare you?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
lmao if you scroll to the bottom of the NathenEats page there's a button that reads, "LEARN MORE". If you click it, it just reloads the same page. Amazing.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That's what happens when you sell the orange suit - the seal has been broken, the covenant has been betrayed. Now they don't even make the pizza or of Garfield's face

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
lol, the same "NathenEats" blurb is at the bottom of the "Book" tab on his website which ofc features the same "learn more" button that just takes you to the NathenEats tab. Amazing website design!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Would someone mind making a new thread since the OP has decided they want to keep closing this one?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Would someone mind making a new thread since the OP has decided they want to keep closing this one?

I can give it a shot. It'll take me a bit to compile all of the insanity into a reasonable OP

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lol is Nath the op or something?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I forgot who it was but someone made a pretty good and also hilarious summation of the entire thread not too long ago, though it undoubtedly did not include Cereal Box Era or the big re-debut of Islam

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

freenathen

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
this morning's was a fat-finger closure i'm sorry

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dr. Quarex posted:

I forgot who it was but someone made a pretty good and also hilarious summation of the entire thread not too long ago, though it undoubtedly did not include Cereal Box Era or the big re-debut of Islam

I'm working on it now. I'm up through Scooby Eats right now but if anyone could find:
1) The original fork jail post
2) The video that almost certainly got Viacom to yank Nathen's garfield license (you know the one) - that'd be helpful.

I'm like a quarter of the way through the thread.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4034692

New thread up. Add anything I missed. Feel free to goldmine this one for posterity or w/e .

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Seth Pecksniff posted:

keep this one open you dolt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

keep this one open you dolt

Honestly I would have but OP keeps locking it for whatever reason so to the goldmine this one goes