Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I counted six pepperoni slices on the entire pizza and as a co-worker bit into a slice, she said, Im not sure if I ate the pizza or the box. The crust was really cardboardy and the pepperoni didnt taste real.

https://www.thestar.com/life/2019/06/07/we-tried-the-pizza-and-lasagna-at-new-garfield-themed-restaurant-and-heres-what-happened.html

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I cant believe they messed up the lasagna. Garfield would be ashamed right now if he were still alive.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
wait a loving minute is this not a lasagnacat thing

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Icochet posted:

oh god this again

Gimme a twelve-inch burnt vaguely cat-shaped pizza with nine tiny slices of pepperoni on it, please. Make sure it looks as if a human and a couple of household pets threw up on it, then you burnt it in a garbage-fired oven.

And a gallon of dog cum to wash it down.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"GarfieldEATS is betting on people opening the app over and over to play games and watch the 1990s Garfield and Friends TV show, ordering food as part of the experience."

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pastry of the Year posted:

"GarfieldEATS is betting on people opening the app over and over to play games and watch the 1990s Garfield and Friends TV show, ordering food as part of the experience."

Well that certainly is a thing to bet on.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
it feels like i have schizophrenia when i read anything about this. like i'm being gaslit by an app developer.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pastry of the Year posted:

GarfieldEATS is betting on people opening the app over and over to play games over and over, and and and and watch the 1990s

ordering food is as is as opening is as Garififlifef is as part of the experience

head hurt

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
If they serve bad lasagna I'm casting an Arbuckle curse on this place

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
Lasaga

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

numberoneposter posted:

they say never meet your heroes but i think we need some pics if you happen that way again
It's an orange storefront with comic strips in the window.

Picture from here as is this quote:

quote:

But GarfieldEATS is not just a food-delivery app, as Mazri prefers to use the term entergagement as a portmanteau of entertainment and engagement. Users can watch Garfield cartoons for free (or purchase the two seasons of the Garfield and Friends cartoon that millennials may remember watching in the 90s); play a built-in game similar to Fruit Ninja in which players can earn points to redeem food and shop online for tees, comics and mugs. There is a section on the app where users could upload selfies and captions with digital stickers of Garfield and Odie, but Mazri says that will be taken down as users began to upload inappropriate content.

Also, I don't think anyone's posted the video of Jim Davis looking like death and reading a script he's seeing for the first time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Pmh5vrzwM

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Embrace the sweet death, Jim

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Black Mirror: What if Ooobie's Og Ouse but with Garfield

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Mordja posted:

Also, I don't think anyone's posted the video of Jim Davis looking like death and reading a script he's seeing for the first time.

Wtf there is a real storefront?

This has to be some kind of money laundering out of the UAE scam.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Captain Beans posted:

If it is then it's the dumbest possible way to launder money cause no tax auditor in the world is dumb enough to believe that you had revenue with selling gerfield pizzas(and pasta)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

it feels like i have schizophrenia when i read anything about this. like i'm being gaslit by an app developer.

It makes you question like, what is real. Are we real? Is this a real timeline? Are we just echoes or reflections or could-have-beens?

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Opferwurst posted:

If it is then it's the dumbest possible way to launder money cause no tax auditor in the world is dumb enough to believe that you had revenue with selling gerfield pizzas(and pasta)

or is it?!?!?!?!?? think of the untapped entergagement available - plus remember youth is an asset

namaste

edit: oh poo poo the dude updated his Instagram with new pics of the place

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Jun 8, 2019

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Captain Beans posted:

Money laundering seems to work best with a cash-based business, exactly the opposite of a 100% app-based restaurant. Or at least that's what I learned watching Breaking Bad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mordja posted:

New season of Jon's Spergers lookin good

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Opferwurst posted:

Black Mirror: What if Ooobie's Og Ouse but with Garfield

Odies Dog House?

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

That slogan is the exact thing a millionaire crazy person would tell himself was perfect and genius.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Mordja posted:

"don't leave me," the perfect slogan for my cafe in which by design customers must pick up their order and leave to consume it elsewhere

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mordja posted:

i can feel myself becoming lasagnastomper58 please help

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
The Garfield voice is absolutely someone trying to impersonate Lorenzo Music and failing. There's probably a metaphor in there somewhere.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

BigBadSteve posted:

And a gallon of dog cum to wash it down.

garfieldeats needs to add horchata to their menu and call it veterinarian's nutritional supplement for pregnant dogs

Necros posted:

Odies Dog House?

die
og hous

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Order a Garfield pizza you cowards

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I can't even download Garfield Eats in my area, but instead there is a fitness tracker called Garfield Fit. Incredibly poor brand fit with that one.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ewiley posted:

Money laundering seems to work best with a cash-based business, exactly the opposite of a 100% app-based restaurant. Or at least that's what I learned watching Breaking Bad.

The show in which they launder a lot of their money through the magic of the internet?

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Mordja posted:

This doesn't make me want to eat at the Garfield rest runt.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Sounds like you need to get Engarged.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Sounds like you need to get Engorged.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

gently caress off, garf.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

extremely the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVV95JQcWhg

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

Yeah same, that storefront pic is not helping either

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Order a Garfield pizza you cowards

Is there a Canadian thread somewhere? How about some sort of "post your favourite touk" trap thread? We just need to find the right Torotonion

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

A Week of Garfield Eats

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

I counted six pepperoni slices on the entire pizza and as a co-worker bit into a slice, she said, “I’m not sure if I ate the pizza or the box. The crust was really cardboardy and the pepperoni didn’t taste real.”

https://www.thestar.com/life/2019/06/07/we-tried-the-pizza-and-lasagna-at-new-garfield-themed-restaurant-and-heres-what-happened.html

an app that sucks, crust so tough its crazy

thats why they call it the garfuccino, baby

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

The editing on this video is insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Blistex posted:

They waited 9 years for a joke, at this point I would think what you're suggesting is possibly below them.

Explain