Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDqUDt3K5Mk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

this is one of the greatest/worst things I've ever witnessed. I go to my deathbed, satisfied.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

dsf posted:

I want to SEE nudes on the Garfield Eats app

well there's already one

also, be the change etc...

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

"What if inoffensive thing for children was actually spooky and mature" is the dumbest loving thing, sorry.

know what else is? your friggin face! woop

:iceburn:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

is there a Garfield Without Garfield version of thsi

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

and that kid's name was

Albert Einstein

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Thots and Prayers posted:

Up next: Chapter 6: Nathen beds his cousin and then most of Montreal.

what

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

They stole this from China but made it no homo lol
[/quote]

Oh course he'd want to be with someone named Dong

DrManiac posted:

Do not pursue General Dong!

tell that to the emperor, sheesh

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Killingyouguy! posted:

Ladies and gentleladies,
I've done it.
I have been
entergaged

Today they were playing Christmas music alongside the never ending loop of Jim Davis. We were not alone, some confused tourists were ordering pizza as well. The ipads were broken and kept trying to get us to log in to Uber eats, so I had to actually approach the one employee, who looks like he hates his existence, and say to him with my mouth and vocal folds, 'Hi I'd like a large garfield gherita pizza with the special sauce please'. I also got a couple of the chocolates, as (gag) gifts for friends. It cost me too much money. One weird thing was that he had to take the chocolates off a pan and individually box them before handing them to me. There was a bag of flour just hanging out under the ipads.

They were selling his book.

The pizza took too long to prepare, because that poor man was alone in there with the Mariah Carrey and the Jim Davis video. We carried it home bc lol if you think we're gonna spend more time than necessary in there. Also the tourists had taken up all 3 seats.

The pizza was.... Fine. The secret sauce tasted a little like baby food, it was pretty sweet. But there just wasn't that much there, because there wasn't that much of anything. It was paper thin and looked like it ought to be crispy, but instead had no structural integrity at all. The cheese was just pizza cheese. My friend and I ate all but one slice, so, there's some commentary on our standards.

I knew we would get a little comic book with our purchase, but what I wasn't anticipating was a little packet of triangular prism shaped crayons?? hell yeah tbh

I'm on medication with which I can't have caffeine, but once I'm off it I will definitely return for a garfuccino. They were somehow 'out' of the orange peel one today when we looked on the iPad, hopefully it will return soon

make the tissue box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

pffff like I'm going to trust that guy over big chungis 9000