Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

it never even needed to be orange just a cat shape or garfield print wax paper lining would have been enough but our friend entergaged too close to the sun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Can't believe Nathen would sacrifice his dignity like that

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

only one way to know for sure

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Step 1. Cut a hole in a box

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

lol

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Nespresso is terrible yet commonly drunk throughout the east mediterranean, middle east, and central asia.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

who is making these for him??? I can't imagine he is. Is he paying actual humans to make these? I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Fiverr

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I am entergaged beyond relief

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I saw a gfield shirt in the 90s imitation section at forever21 today and thought of you, thread

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

We recently rode the Chicago Metro and sometimes the weed stank of someone's clothes was so powerful we had to switch cars.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Actually,

you're correct

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

try sanrio

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

magnetic hairpiece w magnetic facelift implants

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I know someone who spent a month in the hospital after a staple got hooked in his throat.

Please chew your food, friends.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

he deserves it he works so hard

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

rofl

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

oh dear

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Hey can I get all of this as a probe please? This is amazing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bless the mods

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

cereal killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

freenathen