Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Then she says, “It just blows when you rub your tinky-winky, I said”. That isn’t what she said. I am past caring.

I can feel the tiredness in this series of sentences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

i'm brain damaged enough to where i think i got it

nathan once mentioned something along the lines of "arabs are nuts about brands!! can't buy enough", he himself is brand-crazy, he had those videos of him at whatever dubai mall that was basic as poo poo but that's what he and presumably others are into

so he wants to replicate that experience, online, with the argument against Amazon is that amazon doesn't vet things

and I guess egeez is both the organization that will verify that X brand items are coming from Y manufacturer and Z (something else idk) while also being the marketplace that directs orders from customers to the companies that sell brand stuff

consumers want this because they want The Real thing, and nathan thinks what companies care about is that the customers are made whole and happy about their decisions rather than "how much money can we wring out of these dumbasses", and thinks they'll pay egeez some dollar amount to get that guarantee

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

nathan views himself (but I don't think he's aware of it) as the consumer in that situation, the "little guy", and it's a "little guy banishes corruption from the system" story that he's trying to sell and he is an abysmal storyteller

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

i want the genuine licenced nathen mazri litterbox horror from Oh Jesus Iggie's not this knockoff stuff

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

my man loves brands

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

I'll say it, I'm fascinated with how his brain is broken so precisely by capitalism and brands and branding and licensing and authenticity and the image of entrepreneurship and basic-rear end white label poo poo. If Trump is the poor man's idea of a rich man, Nathen is a poor kid's idea of a rich man. And there doesn't look to be any end in sight- my read from following the thread is that he's not in any danger of being financially cut off or anything. He's beat-for-beat obnoxious like any other instagram trust fund kid but rather than be bog standard bougie he is also showing us that his resources, relationships, and ability to communicate all mean nothing or are poo poo because he puts out something like Nathfield junk and it's staggering how any of us could do better with the barest effort and a tenth of the funds with the exact same subject matter.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Believe me, I have!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CLaCjpNctk&t=3s

if nathen had any amount of actual imagination he'd realize he could just bullshit the whole thing- rent out an art studio for a one-day 'event' staffed with paid actors and photographers. just have endless B-roll footage he can play ad infinitum. he already makes up all the bullshit quotes and the webpage is one big setpiece, just go ahead and arrange reality as you'd like. but he's so lazy he's more likely to go to an outdated openAI clone and type in "The picture should be me and Garfield cleansing this bitch of an earth while the angel Gabby blows the trumpet to wake Mualk Al-Mulk [ed: sorry I forgot how to spell it] in the background and the earth is on fire" and use whatever it spits out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Frosted Flakes posted:

Tony Fooled Me!
It was nothing but orange and sunshine throughout my entire childhood until I grew up and the world became a catastrophe Nothing called god in our world it seemed,just lots of cartoons packing full of BHT and high sugar ingredients to watch out for in the face of capitalism.The sides of the box is inundated with darkness painted over the Nutrition Facts Table,since mislabeling is a symbol of corruption.

Rice Krispies posted:

3 Kiss A$$es!
I thought those 3 were my friends as a child. Cute and colorful! I guess they really wanted to feed me the preservative under fire, tert-butylhydroquinone, more commonly known as TBHQ and high-glycemic carbs (type to spike energy quickly).Yet again, I never had real best friends on a global scale. They all abused me in different ways. I just wanted to feel loved like when I was a child in Laval.

Froot Loops posted:

Life in the Loops!
Identity crisis, health problems, emotional abuse, and 1,000 hardships come to me in all different colors. Nevertheless,I stay positive, persistent, passionate, patient, and perceptive(5Ps). I am like a canary in the cage full of vitality, but imprisoned in my mind. I just want to fly, but universe says NO...or does it? I'll just EAT Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) & genetically modified ingredients.

Pops posted:

POP Out of Control!
I was always out of control as a child who kept dreaming. One dream would pop after the other. I felt unstoppable, invincible, and strong, until life popped up in my face, shook me, and sat me down, tightly and firmly, telling me to relax, this world is a big popping lie. I guess I'll just EAT Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) and trans fat and stare at the bright sunset.

lmao who bought the pops one, show yourself