Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

revenue for fiscal year 2019: $0 +0%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Black Mirror: What if Ooobie's Og Ouse but with Garfield

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Captain Beans posted:

Wtf there is a real storefront?

This has to be some kind of money laundering out of the UAE scam.

If it is then it's the dumbest possible way to launder money cause no tax auditor in the world is dumb enough to believe that you had revenue with selling gerfield pizzas(and pasta)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Garfield Motor Company (closed on Mondays)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I hope this is connected to the Trump family somehow. Like Jim Davis being a mega chud and this is saudi payoff for publishing pro-Trump Garfields. Maybe the dumb one of the Trump sons bought Garfield stocks?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Pastry of the Year posted:

but you can turn the empty pizza box into a tissue box

the tissue box can also act as makeshift plate if you can't afford real plates. people in the third world are very poor and can't afford plates.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Full disclosure: I didn't read the poem nor am I going to. I think it's kinda insulting to expect me to

Also has anyone said GarfieldEATS rear end yet?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Didn't even try the free plates. Low quality review

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Amateur Saboteur posted:

unironically could see a 2019 garfield reboot replacing milquetoast jon with an incoherent arab bisexual failson real estater

garf the type of real rear end n-word who could heal societies fractured soul inside this period most dire

It's Garfield, but different. Jon is still Jon, but he is a little bit more of a homeless shizophrenic who has hallucinations of talking cats. Garfield is still Garfield, we keep that part. But he is more like a violent, abusive hallucination that Jon has and less like a real cat. Also, the Lasagna is now heroin and it's about addiction and dehumanization. The artsy people will love it!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Thoths and Prayers, did he already explain how he became obsessed with the orange cat? I feel like I want to read that chapter but I don't want to go back and dig for it through the insanity

Also, you are doing the Lord's work. Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Pastry of the Year posted:

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1167722168840536064

The wording of this tweet made it sound like this woman bought Garfield Eats lock, stock, and barrel, but I think she just (a) bought everything on the menu and (b) showed them pictures of her Garfield collection.

whoa, there are other garfield fans?