Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Any legal scholars: does anyone have any examples of anyone trying this in court? I want to read some funny poo poo.

The Ultimate Warrior changed his legal name from Jim Hellwig to Warrior. Not Jim Warrior or Warrior Hellwig, just Warrior. It was enough to let him use the name Warrior and threaten to sue Lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Would you like to work for Nathen instead of marry him? Egeez is looking for a Full-stack Developer

quote:

Oh, geez, we are NOW HIRING !

Think Mickey Mouse, Think Egeez!

Egeez will take a piece of the $318billion licensing merchandise industry and become the world’s 1st official licensing marketplace, that is dedicated to shipping merchandise and food globally located in the heart of the forward-thinking Toronto tech city joining Slack Shopify and Uber headoffices among other Fortune 500 top tech companies.

Based in downtown Toronto, we are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative team working towards transforming the way people shop by creating leading eCommerce experiences in the online licensing industry.

Egeez is A tech-driven, entergaging (Entertaining + Engaging) marketplace for licensed products geo-located will help boost products visibility worldwide with machine learning predicting fans IP statistics per region to showcase the best licensed products of Walt Disney ViacomCBS and even Bollywood entertainment brands within your region. Onboarding official licensees verified and retailers like Toys R Us so you have one centralized place.

Egeez plans to become the official extension of a licensors’ consumer products or merchandise department supporting studios and licensors with reporting statistics and help meet their sales targets in time for their movie releases. 🎬

You will develop the Egeez marketplace working with agencies also and you will be building and leading your own happy team that works on All Egeez platforms (app and web). You will hold responsibility for identifying bottlenecks in the process and roadblocks to success for the team and clearing these roadblocks and identifying new tech advancements for ecommerce and user acquisition.

You will report to the CEO and will lead the team to build, improve, and maintain a world-class, multi-tenant digital platform.

This is a rare opportunity to lead a team that will build new technology that will operate at a massive scale and impact millions of fans around the world including children.

You Kinda have:

• 10+ years of full-stack development experience and an excellent command of engineering fundamentals and updated on tech advancements at all times.
• Motivation to build beautiful, intuitive products
• Innate curiosity, and a desire to learn and teach
• Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others

Technologies we use and teach:
• Javascript, VueJS, Vuex, Ember.js, Magento
• PHP, Laravel, Python
• Protocol Buffers, gRPC
• Java, Guice, Guava,, jOOQ
• Ruby, Go
• MySQL, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
• Redis, Memcached, Kafka, Shopify, Magento

and

Develop complex consumer facing software using Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure)
• A strong understanding of Security Architecture.
• Practical experience with event-based architecture, reactive system design, SQL/NoSQL databases.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3202410088/?refId=9pcWMXJipgClVXLVAiR5Cw%3D%3D

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's so bizarre to see this stuff on Linkedin.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is even weirder than the last job ad.

quote:

Dream Come True! Apply Here >>>>>>>
Egeez to elevate Talents' Consciousness & Happiness like WeWork led by #AdamnNeumann but more professional, class, respect, feminism, diversity, compassion and everything else that is human moral.
Imagine working 4 days a week if you're good and 4.5 days a week if you're bad! Imagine walking to a Walt Disney theme park like office where fun and joy is written all over. Egeez does not support boring working stations or cubicles, but rather an open wonderland where talents not employees can give their fullest happily while feeling no sense of monotony, routine, and depression as reported in the tech industry. Egeez will even have famous Garficcinos coffee everyday known from the first ever official Garfield restaurant, GarfieldEATS.
"Youth is an asset, not a liability."
Egeez core nucleus is to #fightingsuppression, #security and #love one another in the most diverse manner in order to achieve our mission: Connect billions of fans to their favorite cartoon or entertainment licensed consumer products or food.
My partner Rutika Malaviya approves this message along with our new recognized partner announced soon. :)
Apply HERE: #tech #entertainment #food #licensing #happiness #diversity #toronto #egeez #hire Licensing International Licensing CornerLicense Global

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Nathen's instagram stories are full of what I assume are everyone who came to the signing.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
His Egeez post on Linkedin is 3 days old and has zero interactions.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Now this is entergagement.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1584659948109443072

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Are we sure the restaurant lasagna was prepackaged and not just the mail order stuff? Everything the actual restaurant looked so poorly made that it couldn't be an outside company.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Frank Frank posted:

Unless he was copying their recipe (which I suppose is plausible), we found the frozen box orange curry(?) lasagna he was using as his supplier a while back. Couple that with the fact that most restaurants do not have suppliers for single items like that and his claim is suspect at best. Restaurants use distributors like Sysco instead of having a relationship with a single commercial brand like Barilla. It’s possible the distributor was using barilla pasta but typically brands don’t label food going to restaurants for distribution for a bunch of reasons. Also there is absolutely zero chance Nathen had his teenaged fast food staff hand making lasagnas in the Garfield Eats kitchen.

I don't believe his tweet for a second but the photos of food from the restaurant made it look like stuff that was actually being made by teenagers.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Was trying to find pictures of the lasagna and stumbled on the Yelp reviews.

quote:

It was so cool when i met Garfield at the restaurant and their food was spot on with my deit and budget, would recommend for people who like to eat food with moneysssssss

quote:

Everyone here just complaining about nonsense. People salty and love complaining about nothing. It's not farm to table, they didn't give me my food for free, they didn't have enough seats. Boohoo entitled morons.

I love the way Nathen writes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Empty Sandwich posted:

did they even sell lasagna at the restaurant?

my understanding is that almost no North American Italian restaurant makes a goddamn thing... it's all prefab frozen or dry.

You are correct they did not serve Lasagna they served lasagne, I forgot.

quote:

Great fun in the restaurant. Staff are friendly and were so kind since we are still in a pandemic...

The food was brilliant. i had the lasagne and it was ooey gooey cheesy wonderfulness. Pasta was well cooked and the flavour was incredible. My friend got a pizza and from the sample I had it was great.

Big thumbs (or paws!) up!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He is milking the cat.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

steinrokkan posted:

What's wrong about potatoes with cheese

He is milking the cat for the cheese and per a post above he might be milking himself.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

I pray he actually launches this, I just need to see how truly useless it is before he quits.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

It's like he wants to position himself to be the brand official version of wish or aliexpress without realizing that the whole reason those sites make money is they don't sell licensed poo poo.

If you want Dornald Dunk lingerie you go to wish or Ali because they will do poo poo like that and sell it for 8 bucks when it costs 12 cents to make.

Egeez ain't getting a deal to sell Donald Duck without getting screwed on costs.

I just don't know what his loving brain is thinking. Guess I haven't had arabiolosis yet

The Egeez business plan isn't getting the deal to sell Donald Duck. It's getting the licensee who has the Donald Duck license to say Phucket, I'm selling on Egeez instead of Amazon. His plan is to be the middleman for selling licensed products while offering nothing in return other than being a site that won't list anything that isn't a licensed product. Also it has to be sold at the lowest price possible.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

pseudanonymous posted:

Like for real? The point is to be a marketplace solely for branded items? I just assumed it was supposed to be a marketplace for people who wanted to make branded items. to buy access to brands.

This is from the site:

If someone has an official seeming email they can sign up for thee Onboard Now and get more details on what the hell he's planning. Or just sign up with your gmail and see if he notices. He won't.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Nov 8, 2022

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I think we missed this gem.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1589644592231911424

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Hasturtium posted:

As I’ve gotten older I’ve been struck by how tenuous the line can be between deliberate grift and clueless incompetence. It’s opportunism that ties them together, and Nathen is so insulated from consequence that he’s just never going to stop and will never get better.

lol

I am very excited to see how he reacts when eGeez gets zero sign ups, or only people pranking him.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Egeez instagram has a very creepy animated Mickey story asking you to imagine those waffles.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Posted with just an egeez link on Linkedin. Captivating marketing.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Knormal posted:

Oh, I thought you couldn't delete tweets ever. Is it that you can't edit them? I don't use Twitter, so I might be way off base. So ignore that part, and I have no idea why Nathen is leaving both versions up then.

Here, someone figure out what he's talking about here instead.
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1594696619223662593

I need to know what podcast this is so I can listen for 5 minutes before getting too annoyed and turning it off.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Nathen has never been good but thankfully sometimes he is just weird.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1597454373436948480

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1597373206859481088

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1596987769523314689

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I love the logo of the podcast he went on.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Did everyone else who made it 10 minutes into the podcast know that eGeez is pronounced Iggy's and not E-Jeez the way I assumed from all of the Oh Geez branding?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Here are some notes after the racism that turned everyone off:

Nathan predicts a civil war in 2023 from people who are scared to say Muslim and non binary.
Iggy's is very well thought of. Warner Bros and the Smurfs owners said no one has ever thought of this before.
Many foreign nations are A-HA-HA about American brands, but brick and mortar stores are closing down.
Nathen is a tech guy.
He is very classy and generous.
He sees color (he loves color) but does not see religion.
Nathen likes living in Toronto.
He moved to Toronto 5 years ago.

They start describing the photo (the whole point of the podcast) 20 minutes in and it gets very boring.

Some people who were on coke wanted a three some with Nathen and offered him coke and said he strikes them as a coke head.
Nathen is so telepathic he can tell if you are a murderer when you walk by.
Even the stans were impressed by how fast Nathen cleaned up the discord hacking.
You shouldn't partner with someone you've never met. It could even be someone living in a homeless shelter. And by that Nathen means someone with no business acumen, he has nothing against homeless shelters, he delivered lasagna to them.
Being homeless should be a transition. They should be taken to Zara or H&M and a barber for a fix up. Nathen is going to start a homeless shelter called Fix Upper.
Some conspiracies are true.
Mothers know they can't trust Toys R Us that is why there is Iggy's.
It will be the Ubereats of restaurants
Iggy's will have real inclusivity, not like when corporations do pretend to do inclusivity.
He created Nathfield based on South Park and Family Guy.
He has contacted Nick Cave to do something with Nathfield.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer posted:

Here are some notes after the racism that turned everyone off:

Nathan predicts a civil war in 2023 from people who are scared to say Muslim and non binary.
Iggy's is very well thought of. Warner Bros and the Smurfs owners said no one has ever thought of this before.
Many foreign nations are A-HA-HA about American brands, but brick and mortar stores are closing down.
Nathen is a tech guy.
He is very classy and generous.
He sees color (he loves color) but does not see religion.
Nathen likes living in Toronto.
He moved to Toronto 5 years ago.

They start describing the photo (the whole point of the podcast) 20 minutes in and it gets very boring.

Some people who were on coke wanted a three some with Nathen and offered him coke and said he strikes them as a coke head.
Nathen is so telepathic he can tell if you are a murderer when you walk by.
Even the stans were impressed by how fast Nathen cleaned up the discord hacking.
You shouldn't partner with someone you've never met. It could even be someone living in a homeless shelter. And by that Nathen means someone with no business acumen, he has nothing against homeless shelters, he delivered lasagna to them.
Being homeless should be a transition. They should be taken to Zara or H&M and a barber for a fix up. Nathen is going to start a homeless shelter called Fix Upper.
Some conspiracies are true.
Mothers know they can't trust Toys R Us that is why there is Iggy's.
It will be the Ubereats of restaurants
Iggy's will have real inclusivity, not like when corporations do pretend to do inclusivity.
He created Nathfield based on South Park and Family Guy.
He has contacted Nick Cave to do something with Nathfield.

I forgot to write this one down because I was listening as I played Splatoon and could only write between rounds but Nathen also talked about a big shift or conflict and the host brought up the war in Ukraine and Nathen said something even bigger was coming in 2023. This was an unrelated discussion to the US civil war he predicted due to people being afraid to say Muslim or non-binary.

I have been listening to a lot of old Coast to Coast and I wish Art Bell were still alive to interview this man.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

EEKA GEEK posted:

Wasn't it literally within the last year that Nathen went on a NIMBY crusade against a local homeless shelter for, and I quote, "exposing THE YOUTH (meaning his 35yo rear end) to danger"? Don't let him successfully launder his egregious ways of being.

During the interview he talks about having to put GarfieldEATS in a bad neighborhood because his partner was cheap and the homeless shelter is part of why he thinks it was a bad neighborhood, but he also cares about the homeless.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I don't think anyone doubted this but Nathen is still sure GarfieldEATS was a great idea and the reason it failed were the cheap partner and the lack of help from the licensor.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Was looking for a photo I took this week and wondered why I had this random picture on there and realized I'd screencapped a Nathen IG story I forgot about.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Only Big Nath has the pull to tag that many accounts and get that many likes.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1599645594292998146

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Was thinking about how Nathen got all that publicity and couldn't even develop a big ironic social media following when I remembered he does have 6,000 Instagram followers, which while not a ton is better than his Linkedin and Twitter. Then noticed his posts all get just over 5,000 likes and realized he's buying likes and probably followers.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Huge news

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1600323746937507840

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1599875914414043138

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Very sad that this doesn't come up on Apple Podcasts, will have to listen when I get home.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
How did Nathen manage audio that bad on that ad? That's really impressive.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1606013308225474560

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!