Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
I uh

huh

I haven't checked in on this thread in a while and

this is like that lady that shot up youtube, but more corporate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zefiel posted:

It's stupider than that. Because of the nature of crypto, if you want your transactions to pass, you have to add the fees. It's not to offset anything, it's a hard set "feature" of the code. If you don't send more than the average fee, your transaction just sits there forever, unprocessed. And the more used the network is, the higher the fees will go. If it sounds super stupid, you're understanding it completely right.

Edit: so the $75 don't represent the cost of energy or anything, it's just the average fee that you have to pay more than to get your transactions to 'go' in the chain, yeah. It could be a lot more. It could be near nothing, it just depends on how busy your blockchain is. If Nathen really wanted he could've bought ONE cloud server and ran his own token (everything is source code) and then used THAT to mint his NFTs and then they would be as valid as any other NFTs ever minted, but that would've taken more than 30 minutes of watching youtube tutorials or god forbid hire someone.

the blockchain is truly amazing (in how loving stupid and worthless it is at performing tasks that currently work just fine)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

this is some wild Islamic neo-mysticism

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

not really digging Nathen gloating about the northern section of my state burning down over an ill-advised controlled burn for... whatever the gently caress reason that is

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

is Nathen yet another person who thinks New Mexico is part of Mexico

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Escape From Noise posted:

Nathen seems to think New Mexico is a city in Mexico which is incredibly presidential.

He ain't the only one.

My personal experience is that your driver's license gets called a fake about 75% of the time in the midwest because NM isn't a part of the United States.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I grew up in Santa Fe so I know. I just think it's funny he thinks New Mexico is a city.

It's pretty on-brand for New Mexico, honestly.

Still wanna know why he's celebrating a quarter of the state burning to the ground, that's pretty uncouth.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Probably because in his broken brain he sees "Big news event, must inject myself into this somehow"

Is that the final word of Maalik Ul-Mulk? :colbert:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Look. I'm from there. You can admit it to me. It's because of all the dark sex majik.

To be fair, there's probably been an uptick in dark sex majicks since weed became rec.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm just saying, Nathen should shave a Zia with an Albuquerque Duke in the middle into whatever that facial hair is as repentance

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dr. Quarex posted:

Am I the only one who has always assumed Bill Cramer is just the antagonist in the Nathfield comic strip and is not any specific person (beyond everyone who has ever inconvenienced Nathen in any way)?

Bill Cramer is a pretty fuckin generic name and I have felt the same (although the drawing is for sure based on someone)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I googled and apparently they're either an actor, a generic person or they own a used car lot in Pensacola

I have no idea who this person is or why Nathen hates them tbh

does there need to be a reason at this point?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I feel like finding out the reason behind this slapdash marriage reality show shenanigan might fall more under the umbrella of infotainment than entergagement, but I would like to know either way

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

There's zero chance Nathen has actually scored one of the producer of 24, the X-files and Homeland for his weird little half-baked dating shitshow, right? Taking bets as to whether that guy actually knows who Nathen is.

Hollywood producers are weirdos, it's 50/50

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

It's always weird. And look at the use of language in his book, it's unbelievably bad. I wonder if that's due to English not being spoken much in his family home as a kid, and Nathen as an adult being too egotistical to realise he needs to improve his skills. And brainworms, of course.

My ex primarily spoke Arabi at home, but her and her sisters constantly mixed Arabi and English in public conversation (generally too get away with saying awful things about the group of people they were hanging out with), and her phrasing in speaking and writing was similarly hosed up because she was operating with neither language's actual rule set.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

:vince:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I feel threatened

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

dr_rat posted:

Potato shake? WTF?

...is that like a thing?

it is at Mickey Rooney's POTATO FANTASY

which, much like every Nathen Mazri business venture outside GarfEats, is something that did not and never will exist irl

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kntfkr posted:

nathen is unattractive.

it's the whiskers. they're frightening.

someone post that NATHEN MAZRI'S STUBBLE RUBBING ON YOUR LEFT INNER THIGH [ASMR] video

someone once said it looks like he dips his face in beard paint, or something of the sort, and that is extremely accurate

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

:gary::yarg:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

After Andrew Tate posted something about his 33 exotic cars on Twitter, Greta wrote something like “hey cool, email me at smalldickenergy@gofuckyourself.com”.

In a weak attempt to own her, Tate posted a video response which (perhaps coincidentally) immediately preceded his arrest for sex trafficking the following day in Romania.

Nathen has fixated on the “small dick” facet of this story for reasons unknown and has brought it up in several tweets now.

Nathen sees a path in as an MRA/incel grifter but nobody cares enough

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nathfield has entered his alpha phase

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Elephant Ambush posted:

Hating on Greta is not supporting Tate by default. Nathen is a stupid piece of poo poo but I don't think he's defending traffickers or trafficking. This thread is doing the "I like pancakes" "oh so you hate waffles" thing

And now I'll probably get called a Nathen defender or Tate defender

And just so we're covering all bases here, Greta has rich parents and endorsed Biden who increased oil drilling and fracking after he got elected so there are no good people involved here

Lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Concerning.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Revins posted:

if you had to be trapped for the rest of your life with nathen or elon which would you pick

death

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

I am still mad about the dating show not taking place. It would have been glorious.

yeah for real :argh:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kntfkr posted:

The incredible silence is what discourages me from loving with Nathen. During #staplerpingate, I counted like 6 of HIS accounts entergaging on his retweet #of an article, same amount of likes, and the only other reply was someone pointing #that out.

Nathen is a botnet come to human form

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Nathan if you read this please consider professional help

You are a literal sociopath

also stop whatever it is you are doing with your facial hair, immediately, if that even is real facial hair and not flock

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

It's a reference to the live action movie - the line is actually "love me, feed me, never leave me" but Nathen thought it was bad practice to have the word "never" in the slogan so he changed it to "don't" (how that's better, only Nathen knows)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQ3dGTIIow

Real trending positively toward the negative vibes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Does he just hate everyone? Who is he speaking to? Is he just "in character" and that's just another of Nathfield's zany quirks along with "likes cheese" and "uncomfortably horny"?

you're the one that listens to the podcasts!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

EEKA GEEK posted:

There are like two dozen blimps in the entire world and only half of them are flying at any given time. Humanity basically wasted the most easily available helium on party balloons so now flying an actual dirigible is insanely expensive

The window for a Garf-shaped blimp was narrow indeed :negative:

making my voice sound funny was not a waste of the easily available helium if the primary use for it is warfare

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lmao

Also what's John Leguizamo doing creeping in the background, how was he involved in GarfieldEATS

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nathen goin hard on the Khazar conspiracy theories like a true antisemite

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Well this is weird and biblical

The Thousands of Eyes of Nathfield are watching

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

GolfHole posted:

nathen loving sucks and he did not deserve garfield.

But did Maalik-ul-Mulk deserve Nathfield?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

This bitch of a world deserves Nathen.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

I'm fairly sure when he says "next episode coming soon" only means he has handed over the script to the VAs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003