Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

The Big Agna sounds like it’ll give you Big Angina

"Be sure and tell 'em Large Agna sent ya"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

JK Fresco posted:

The Prophet Muhammad's fondness for cats is conveyed in his hadith: "Affection for cats is part of faith" (Maqasid al-Hasanah, al-Sakhawi). So, loving Garfield the cat is a sign that someone is a believer.

My mom used to tell me a story that Muhammad was so patient he let a pregnant cat deliver a litter of kittens in his lap and that's why cats have an M on their forehead. We're not Muslim, we're white as gently caress Canadians so I don't know where that came from but whatever.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

FuhrerHat posted:

the 2 staff people (always the same 2 people) look miserable and are leaning on the desk looking at their phone 24/7

I mean, find me a Torontonian not doing that

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It's the app of the Willenium at least

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Garfield posted:

Everything about this is beautiful

You would say that

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I'm not OK with this business venture

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Killingyouguy! posted:

the garfieldeats instagram story currently features mazri giving garfieldzzas to the homeless, a shelter, and what appears to be a misc person on the street

no-one seems especially appreciative

Entergagment is all that matters

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Pizza Pizza is a weirdly strong brand in Canada. Nine six seven, eleven, eleven, call Pizza Pizza, yeah!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Let this thread sit in my bookmarks for a few months and it seems there have been some developments. Nathan really never disappoints.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I only catch up on this thread every now and then as I can’t take it in large doses.

There was a Scooby Doo EATS?!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I want to skidmark a brand, not a knockoff. Nathfield gets me.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

EEKA GEEK posted:

Also "arse" is such a distinctively Commonwealth/un-American parlance. It is alienating to me!

It’s not even a thing Canadians say

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

dr_rat posted:

Ah that sucks, he should really leave that adrenochrome for hippies that just want a good trip then.

Why the Hollywood elite gotta bogart all the good adrenochrome :(

Adrenochrome is the byproduct of epinephrine (adrenaline) being exposed to oxygen.

So just leave an epipen out in the sun for a while

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Escape From Noise posted:

I Don't Want To Go DuToronto

All of the food in DuToronto is made of edible oil products

All of the children in DuToronto wear three piece suits

Brightly coloured balloons are illegal in DuToronto

There’s a tax on wicker goods in DuToronto

I don’t want to go!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I really thought you just gave up tbh

Do you think you're that lucky, Seth? You got a rabbit's foot hanging around?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Futanari Damacy posted:

The funnier option is that he is indeed moving but they are the only books he owns

Honestly still better than the guy I dated briefly whose only book was a copy of "The Secret."

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
A historic day for :canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What will become of egeez?

Ah geez, not Egeez!