Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

If you click the CALL ME! button, you can facetime with....I guess Garfield. But no one picked up when I did it.

What do you have in your life Garfield, that allows you to be so comfortably smug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

A tattoo shop posted this on instagram.

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/37WiPuI.png :nws:

He had it on his page, but took it down? A shame as I was finally getting Entergaged sufficiently.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

The natural progression a U.S. Acres-themed restaurant that will close even sooner

Orzo-n Macchiato
Stuffed Sheldons
ProseccBo Spritz
Roy-gł alla bolognese
Orange Lemon-Wade
Montone di Lanolin

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Best GBS thread of 2019 and 2020.

Close thread, ban everyone inside, goldmine.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

What happens in 2045, Nathen?

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

He was making a "new" "app"???

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

He paid two people to kiss a robot.

I wish him all the luck in the world.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Last Chance posted:

my fave moment in GarfieldEats lore

This one is just so alien to me. So far from my understanding of reality. One of the greasiest things I can think of being left out in a common area to distribute tissues? What if you needed something to clean up lasagna sauce?

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

From what?! You brought it up.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

GolfHole posted:

i just want a pizza shaped like a cat's head
:lol:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Is this now how you learned as well?

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

His future visage haunts the pictureframe glass. A looming specter of entergagement.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkAbj52Fj38

???

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

FARM2SKIN2FLAYING2PLATE

https://www.linumcare.com/

The links on this site all go where they claim they will. And the narrative of an effective skincare product made with a few simple ingredients tracks to the point that I might have investigated this product for myself if I had learned about it in literally any other fashion. Nathen is likely just an investor, as the only sign of him is the ghastly tag "farm2skin" plastered everywhere.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Now, now Nathen. You can't have any Snoopy until you finish your Scooby Doo.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

::scribbles Wozfield pitch on a cocktail napkin before approaching::

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Is there a more common word in Arabic for commercial property and just these are called "The Offices"? Or is there a sign somewhere in Dubai indicating The Hair Salons. The Warehouses.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

goldenninjawarrior posted:

Wait I zoned out, is Scooby Doo Eats still a thing?
Nathen sensed your uncertainty and posted this fifteen hours later. Stay browsed, friend.

And then he posted this to his timeline without any further context:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

kntfkr posted:

omg r u going
Yessir. Once I iron out my EGEEZ pitch for the Fantastic Max Meatloaf Ends Sandwich™.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Egeez World? The planet's youngest licensing theme park? You sign up for each individual ride on an app and the mascot is an anthropomorphic makerspace.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

lol Keeping the "RAAHHHR!" was :discourse:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

goodog posted:

Mazri will make purchase hundreds of actor Cameos and construct the movie line by line.
:lol:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

He is all over the place this morning.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

don’t give Nathen money

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

THE GARF KNIGHT RISES

"Now get one where I'm thinking."

"NO. Thinking.."

"Thank you."

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

His timeline opened with Nick Cave lyrics written on a black screen. Followed by a letter Nick Cage wrote to the MTV awards. And then three photos with zero other context that is either Nathen's home or I guess possibly Nick Cave's? (or should I say Nick's cave)

It must be Nathen's abode, but if so I am surprised and impressed with his space. More lived in and messy than I would have assumed coming from him. Plus a cursory glance reveals Maggot Brain on LP, and a Louis Wain painting. Would never have pegged him for being cool enough for either.

Nathen, please show us your junkdrawer next.

Matlack Radio fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jul 19, 2022

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

kntfkr posted:

Like how all my profile pictures used to feature me standing next to a Miata so that people would think i drove a Miata and be impressed, you see.

Wtf? Does this mean you don't really have a goose either?

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Nathen, please show us your Garfing room.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Mazri Kanata

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio