Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

when your lady friend says "oh yes" you should immediately stop and high five her and say "NICE"

when your dude is really into it, ask him if he knows about everything being a soup in a bread bowl

when someone asks you if you want to 69, be prepared! that's the funny weed number and that means they want to smonk the Baphomet's Broccoli with you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

get down between their thighs and make Darth Vader noses but really you're having an asthma attack

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the safe word is "prestidigitation" b but you have crippling anxiety and a stutter

Goons Are Gifts

Call out your partner's last name shortly before being done so prove that yes, you indeed know it for certain. Add the birth date for additional success.

xcheopis

Bribe the Russian judge to give you all 10s.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
always say pistol and stamen, never peen and vajayjay

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Mar 17, 2019

Korean Boomhauer
i cant have the sex because every time the ding dongs and the butts come out i just start laughin because lol butts and lol ding dongs (and cooters and boobers i guess too also)

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

hamjobs posted:

when your dude is really into it, ask him if he knows about everything being a soup in a bread bowl

And then ask him if he would like to eat some soup in a bread bowl?

Robot Made of Meat

glowing-fish posted:

And then ask him if he would like to eat some soup in a bread bowl?

You've got the soup, I've got the breadbowl . . . Let's make lots of sexy!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*taking notes furiously*

so how does ghosts figure into this?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

Nosfereefer posted:

*taking notes furiously*

so how does ghosts figure into this?

Don't be considered soup while sex, also don't lose parts of you inside other people, which can be challenging due to gravity's effect on soup.

vanisher

You might not think fabric softener is that big of a deal, but take it from me, a pro sex haver: don't underestimate its value. Rough sheets end in defeats. Or maybe clean linen to keep your partners grinnin. Feather beddin is less upsettin. And so on.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FutonForensic

i'm gonna breadbowl that butthole lmao

Tebulot

im hip now bois

put ur soup in me

google THIS

"I want you to toss my salad."

"Well, technically..."

Areola Grande

Tebulot posted:

put ur soup in me

:a2m:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
does eating a female latina's tacos count as sex?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

I'd like to apologize to byob for my last post itt

I had no idea that smiley would be so... graphic

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Flippimg around, slappin parts and hollrin n hootin and having a real good time

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

FluffieDuckie

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i cant have the sex because every time the ding dongs and the butts come out i just start laughin because lol butts and lol ding dongs (and cooters and boobers i guess too also)

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

vanisher

google THIS posted:

"I want you to toss my salad."

"Well, technically..."

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.

Goons Are Great posted:

Don't be considered soup while sex, also don't lose parts of you inside other people, which can be challenging due to gravity's effect on soup.

Or you can possess them and not have to deal with your ectoplasm getting all up in her valley. You’re the one controlling her then.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Korean Boomhauer posted:

ever time I think about doin the nasty I start a hootin n hollerin and roflmaoin because the whole dang idea is so preposterous I just can't get with it and I think it's cause the dang ol penis is just a frickin joke

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

safe sex is all about keeping your soup outta the breadbowl so you gotta use protection:

have you tried Tupperware

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

vanisher posted:

You might not think fabric softener is that big of a deal, but take it from me, a pro sex haver: don't underestimate its value. Rough sheets end in defeats. Or maybe clean linen to keep your partners grinnin. Feather beddin is less upsettin. And so on.

Soft blanket or you have to crank it

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nesamdoom posted:

Soft blanket or you have to crank it

Nice pillow only or you get to sleep lonely

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

does eating a female latina's tacos count as sex?

My coconut wife would object to this

xcheopis

Nosfereefer posted:

female latina

Hmmm.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Don't forget to wash up before and after doing the deed

Especially if it's for a large parcel of land, those land specifications are wicked difficult and you'll get ink all over your hands

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

safe sex is all about keeping your soup outta the breadbowl so you gotta use protection:

have you tried Tupperware

Yes.

Goons Are Gifts

In recent sexual adventures I learned an important thing, so let's teach the youth about it as they can learn from us:

Clothes may appear appealing during sex, but at least the lower part of clothes should be removed in the sexual process to prevent sexual overflow.

Next time my partner and me will try out going a step further and even open the shoes, will report back once that happened!

Jaded Burnout

if fire comes out of your pee pee, congratulations, it's a boy

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
this thread is too hot for TV

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

if fire comes out of your pee pee, congratulations, it's a boy

if the fire comes out of ur b-hole it's a chilidog

if you belch fire it's a girl yay

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hello hi yes, it is me. the professional sex haver

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Dick Bastardly posted:

this thread is too hot for TV

i think you will find it is precisely hot enough for me. the professional sex haver

Jaded Burnout

gently caress on the stove top, but only when it's on

doesn't work for induction hobs though

unless you have piercings? brb

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

gently caress on the stove top, but only when it's on

doesn't work for induction hobs though

unless you have piercings? brb

pro tier scientific method here :hmmyes:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i think you will find it is precisely hot enough for me. the professional sex haver

ah yes, a colleague of mine, someone who definitely has "touched genitals"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, sex is not for everyone??? So don't do it on the sidewalk or you'll get some sick road rash and probably hurt ur nuts