Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

alnilam

Jaded Burnout posted:

gently caress on the stove top, but only when it's on

doesn't work for induction hobs though

unless you have piercings? brb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Mummy Napkin posted:

only about a year and a half to go before i move up from an apprentice sex haver to a journeyman sex haver. will post again itt when im pro mlg porker

Back in the day i had a 7x GM sexhaver in ultima online
GMs:
Foreplay
P/V
Hand
Mouth
Wrestling
Anatomy
Forensics

Atts:
100 dex
60 int
60 str

alnilam

xcheopis posted:

Well, he is orange-and-white and plump but the resemblance ends there. He is a sweet boy who is getting on in years.

these words somehow read differently coming from a flea

ty manifisto

alnilam

Interviewer: How would you describe the cat?

Flea: he's... plump *laughs*and...... sweeet, yes *licks mandibles*

alnilam

xcheopis posted:

Ha.

Well, he has some worrying health issues. Went to the vet Thursday and, barring an emergency, will go back in May for lots of tests and imaging and such. Poor little guy.

aw :(