Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Flippimg around, slappin parts and hollrin n hootin and having a real good time

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
this thread is too hot for TV

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

New sex move, probably pro-tier: the Cold Hardee's

Buy your gf Hardee's and then drive around in the car until the fries are really cold then give them to her and tell her to microwave them

tried it, did the sex before the microwave was finished heating the fries. I rate it 10/10 pro tier sex move

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

Did you 666?????

If by that you mean the devil's lettuce, then yes absolutely

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

blaise rascal posted:

my sex alarm goes off at 5am. I roll over and stare bleary eyed at the phone, taking a full minute to realize that I should turn off the alarm.

it sucks, but I knew what I was signing up for.

already I smile thinking about this evening when I’ll be finished with sex and ready to punch the time clock & do some motherfucking paperwork

Jaded Burnout posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF BIG DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BIG DICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME PUSSY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS WOMEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING CLEAN UP EVERY MORNIng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
naked hibachi :smug: