Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

FutonForensic

i'm gonna breadbowl that butthole lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

sucking. dick from the back is DEAD. all the heroes are eating rear end from the front

FutonForensic

aspiring sexperts will learn the two different kinds of sex: Anal 1, and Anal 2

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

to quote the great Kenny Rogers, when it comes to handjobs, you must know when to hold them, which is most of the time, and when to fold them, which is none of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

hamjobs posted:

Wait

I would like to know if it is acceptable to fold em if you've got a full house?????

if a guy is referring to his dick as a "full house" I'd say you need to collect your sex chips and walk away