Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

Jaded Burnout

if fire comes out of your pee pee, congratulations, it's a boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

gently caress on the stove top, but only when it's on

doesn't work for induction hobs though

unless you have piercings? brb

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, sex is not for everyone??? So don't do it on the sidewalk or you'll get some sick road rash and probably hurt ur nuts

I always get a rash after sexx

because I'm allergic to disappointment

Jaded Burnout

Bluedeanie posted:

dont forget to clap her heart cheeks as well

I wonce had a gluteal fibrillation, my rear end was technically dead for 3 minutes

Jaded Burnout

alnilam posted:

Back in the day i had a 7x GM sexhaver in ultima online
GMs:
Foreplay
P/V
Hand
Mouth
Wrestling
Anatomy
Forensics

Atts:
100 dex
60 int
60 str

I just levelled to 35 in provocation and made the dragons gently caress each other

Jaded Burnout

phantump21 posted:

I posted in vanisher’s sig request thread by the way.

:chillout:

Jaded Burnout

blaise rascal posted:

my sex alarm goes off at 5am. I roll over and stare bleary eyed at the phone, taking a full minute to realize that I should turn off the alarm.

it sucks, but I knew what I was signing up for.

already I smile thinking about this evening when I’ll be finished with sex and ready to punch the time clock & do some motherfucking paperwork

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF BIG DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BIG DICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME PUSSY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS WOMEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING CLEAN UP EVERY MORNIng

Jaded Burnout

FutonForensic posted:

aspiring sexperts will learn the two different kinds of sex: Anal 1, and Anal 2

I failed Anal 2 and had to take a catch up course in HJs

Jaded Burnout

Splatmaster posted:

You will be surprised and amused by the amount of things in your kitchen that double as a sex toy.

Like my kitchen cabinets full of sex toys?

Jaded Burnout

TVsVeryOwn posted:

yall ain't living if you ain't eating pistachios while you're going at it

nuts in your mouth on the regular

Jaded Burnout

quote is not edit and this is not reddit

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

Cashews or GTFO of my bits

pistachios are cashews yo

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

I will post my friggin nuts in this thread and I don't even have the bepis.

I meant to google bepis but I accidentally hit "print" on the context menu

Jaded Burnout

pistachios are just square cashews

Jaded Burnout

that is my sex opinion and I'll thank you for not kink shaming me

Jaded Burnout

heck yeah I am

Jaded Burnout

FutonForensic posted:

to quote the great Kenny Rogers, when it comes to handjobs, you must know when to hold them, which is most of the time, and when to fold them, which is none of the time

:aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

FutonForensic posted:

if a guy is referring to his dick as a "full house" I'd say you need to collect your sex chips and walk away

my sex chips are ready salted

hamjobs posted:

No no

What if your house is full???

does house mean vagina