Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

google THIS

"I want you to toss my salad."

"Well, technically..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Jaded Burnout posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF BIG DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BIG DICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME PUSSY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS WOMEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING CLEAN UP EVERY MORNIng

google THIS

hamjobs posted:

Ok ok I got it I got a new move

It really works too

Pop a habanero in your mouth and give your dude a beej

It'll be the most memorable evening of his life I promise

If you keep two graham crackers and a chocolate bar at the ready this move is called the S'more.

google THIS

Goons Are Great posted:

I have a very :smug: face while inserting knifes into a knife block. This turns into a whole different level when done with forks.

I let out a little moan whenever I use my knife block's built-in sharpener.

google THIS

Waiting until mom and dad go to bed before sneaking downstairs to watch Food Network.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"Can you lift at least 40 pounds?"

"You mean like...a midget?"