Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS4zHta30tc

Hey! You guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
arfJason say tale of dead ancestors returning is like bad disease. One elder ban him from campfire, then draw evil sign outside his cave. Many say elder wrong to make evil sign. Several elders walk into wilderness in protest.

Argument break out when few say that evil sign is ok if spirit animal is invoked. Others say no, do not dishonor spirit animals, evil sign is bad. The ones who dishonor spirit animals told to follow elders into wilderness.

A new tale is born, and shall be retold around the campfires for ten times ten thousand seasons of those who were cast out of the tribe for dishonoring spirit animals and bringing evil into the campfire, to become pale ghosts in the dark beyond.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Rust Martialis posted:

arfJason say tale of dead ancestors returning is like bad disease. One elder ban him from campfire, then draw evil sign outside his cave. Many say elder wrong to make evil sign. Several elders walk into wilderness in protest.

Argument break out when few say that evil sign is ok if spirit animal is invoked. Others say no, do not dishonor spirit animals, evil sign is bad. The ones who dishonor spirit animals told to follow elders into wilderness.

A new tale is born, and shall be retold around the campfires for ten times ten thousand seasons of those who were cast out of the tribe for dishonoring spirit animals and bringing evil into the campfire, to become pale ghosts in the dark beyond.

*nods sagely*

Tug tug.

SetSliRol
Apr 30, 2021

"The power of the Marfalump idea is it's one, simple idea. It's not about Pepsi or Star Wars. It's about a character that loves both."
go this hut for Ugu chief. go this hut for Aga chieftess. then we vote. loser's hut get set on fire.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
when sick end? tribe sick long time. :(

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
good! hah hah hah it's just joke. ogg mean to say, eff

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Animal-Mother posted:

when sick end? tribe sick long time. :(

Shaman make cover for face and medicine but not enough people do right thing. Big dum dums! Make Ogg mad! Ogg wear cover every day and take medicine two time but it not enough. Many still listen to old chief Bad Hair, not good.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Post your goon caves

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
*has exactly the same view of women as cavemen*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

egg_dog posted:

Post your goon caves

What that man do to cave?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Shameful goon live under tree, nobody let him in chieftain cave.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Sid Sid get new cave, have chamber for each member of Sid Sid clan to sleep! Hurray for Sid Sid!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Ogg: Oggwife have elkpup! again!
worst season, no yam, no pemican
how ogg manage?

Gronk: Oggwife have fronthole like cave entrance....what an auroch!

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Im a fuckin moron rear end motherfucker and I wanna SMASH and I wanna gently caress and I dont care if I use my SMASHING ROCK for loving or my loving ROCK for SMASHING IM GONNA DO BOTH

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

sure okay posted:

Im a fuckin moron rear end motherfucker and I wanna SMASH and I wanna gently caress and I dont care if I use my SMASHING ROCK for loving or my loving ROCK for SMASHING IM GONNA DO BOTH

Zug zug this is a Mammoth Burger Walk Through

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*grunts* merry tug tug

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

huh? Oh, you mean this long narrow stone which me carry behind me back. is, uhhh... is sacred item of gods, you no understand, me no can explain me really gotta go now.

no send for me. me got gods to talk to, me back later

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

have good moontime of give things!

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Me draw monkey on wall. you give me meat and berry and you can have drawing on wall. it belong to you but stay on wall.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Me draw monkey on wall. you give me meat and berry and you can have drawing on wall. it belong to you but stay on wall.

Me piss off many buyer by starting at wall. Big chief say long ago no way to stop wall staring

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*screams wordless at waning moon until I pass out*

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Hihohe posted:

I give eight mammoth! No, nine mammoth!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
This is still a really good thread like 2 years later lol

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

God of fertility
Large balled pig

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Oops me poo poo my loincloth.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I get wife solstice present of gathering bag.

She open bag, hole inside with my dick poking out.

It new invention me call it "romance".

Splicer fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Dec 26, 2021

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tug your ug

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Red Dit tribe dumb

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Me wear leopard skin on face outside. You do same.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Me repeat story about dumb caveman from five valleys over I heard one time

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Look absolute unit

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

we of pig balls tribe,

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I tug my tugger too hard now need to see tug doctor

Captain Charisma
Nov 10, 2021

Hihohe posted:

ape not sell ape

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
smith man slap rock man, me think fake

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Why fake? No berries or meat to gain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU