Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

redm posted:

wiggly noodle monster

Chieftains please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Me see Thag paint small image of Bort, elders banish him from cave. Grog paint same same as joke, elders banish him from cave.
Why banish for paint small Bort?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Necros posted:

Careful east tribe berries. Smash up whole cave then fall asleep under hot sun. Take long sleep.

Do not put berry juice in eyeball. Is just way of say use "some" juice. Also tell Amazon tribes you not really want big piano later.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

Me am have spirit vision last moon. Vision say put dried mammoth in feet covers, in honor of Hulg Hagan, hero of battle time.

Me also have same-like vision, but spirits say make canoe out of mammoth meat. Me nearly complete meat-canoe when sabertooth attack. Hope spirits not take vengeance.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Hello, friend tribesman. Me tell you about great chieftain Ronpol, him say, club your elders.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

BREAKTHROUGH!

Brine also make olives edible. No have to use pee anymore.

Big shaman discovered pee stored in balls.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Thog claim he make spirit journey to other side of island, only get three spear-throws before give up. Other tribe members rescue him.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Plus Thog only eat moa-tenders, like the hag makes at back of cave. Thog nearly starve just three-spear throws from mouth of cave.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Other tribe of castouts sit around cave and make paintings about our tribe all day. Very strange. Did reveal secrets about Aatrek that shamans kept hidden. Shaman knew.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Why celebrate festival homo sapiens? Why not dedicate festival to hetero sapiens? :mad:

Dad homo erectus, so what

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

i have mate sorry

stay away from dis one, she who is called "Sneezer of Chum"

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

vyst posted:

Show feet

milk-like

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

a shameful poop

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Two cavemen, one hole

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Me hear echo in dis cave

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Friend share cave with go see shaman, walk back, take magic berries and fall asleep in clearing, but not wake up.

Me look in his stuff, find many many different magic berries in his stash. Any tribesmen tell me what berries do?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Why you ask Thag if he have mate? Thag already answer many times! Yes, Thag have mate, but you never see her. Mate live in Northern Lands.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Maybe sparkle crystal cave was in us all along.

Me see sparkly cave but no ring. 5/10

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Strange tales told around fire, medicine woman speak long long about forest spirit penises, then next day Urrg-Who-Make-Carvings say many tribeswomen ask him to make them a forest spirit penis carving now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

arfJason say tale of dead ancestors returning is like bad disease. One elder ban him from campfire, then draw evil sign outside his cave. Many say elder wrong to make evil sign. Several elders walk into wilderness in protest.

Argument break out when few say that evil sign is ok if spirit animal is invoked. Others say no, do not dishonor spirit animals, evil sign is bad. The ones who dishonor spirit animals told to follow elders into wilderness.

A new tale is born, and shall be retold around the campfires for ten times ten thousand seasons of those who were cast out of the tribe for dishonoring spirit animals and bringing evil into the campfire, to become pale ghosts in the dark beyond.