Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Me big. Me bad. Me want eat. Me want gently caress. Me want to chisel very long post onto rock, but limited vocabulary and many jokes not invented yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

redm posted:

people trying to speak like cave people don't know how to express things without a lot of really complicated words that cave people probably wouldnt know

Eat choad.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

Me see Kronk again. He still obsessed with islander art. Tells me story of Goku, warrior who abandons brood to fight and hunt. Me enjoy this story. He tells me second story of sneaky boy with heart of fox who desires to become chieftain of his tribe. This story too long and me lose interest, so I ignore Kronk again.

What is "islander", What is "art"? What is "Goku"?

Your story too long.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Me become shaman of cave for get strong. Me said eat only chewy white part meat and bird rocks. Me banish all who say this not make strong from cave. Now me chest hurt.

That fine image of you in av, Shaman.

It get you much probating by mods clubbing from enemy tribe?

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Mar 19, 2019

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Touched the big black cock today. Can suck now and make it cum and spit. A really loving gay experience, guys, please do that to me.

ftfy

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Mar 19, 2019

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

redm posted:

nice brain idiot

Me sorry to you and Paladinus. For both filthy post on clean rock and for entire posting career.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Oog poop good lol. You eat poop or me hit with club.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Oops me poo poo my loincloth.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(Finds a new cave, names it Something Awful.

Makes 'first post" by smearing a wall with my poo poo.)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Me readum this thread.

Ugh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Funky Valentine posted:

... now arm hurt. what do?

No tuggem all the time.