Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Me homoerectus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Me bring rabbit meat, make fire, many skins--- woman still not give wet cave. What need do get wet cave? Tired of use hand.

Try carry big chisel for two miles

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

*Heads on over to FertilityIdol thread*

Me not like slimy slug-goddes idol. Me not like slimy slug-goddess idol at ALL!

slug bug
holy tug

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
you no hot burn than dumdum + hurthurt dirt ground rubbing from backwalking after mud snake turned on you UNNGAH DUMDUM hotdog niceguy. you legs swing in ever homo roundsun fred of flintstone tribe way as you race from lego cave to smart rock cave to tell people that you self make grand poobah duties plus many suns and moons and shiny rock you spend try to draw more good cave pictures of fake flathead hotdogs were part of you funny joke. you not save ugg face or be even near no homo.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
just chisel