Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[the opening to 2001 but with a giant printer]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*shaking a skeleton* TRIBESMAN HAVE U TRIED THE PURPLE BERRIES

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

what pointed stick best for kill gourd thief

e: I not do it for real

e2: I do it for real :(

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Buffy was woman dog and let's just say human culture not developed enough to have morality yet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

redm posted:

people trying to speak like cave people don't know how to express things without a lot of really complicated words that cave people probably wouldnt know
You think that's bad, most cavemen didn't even speak English

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

KiteAuraan posted:

Me am eat nothing but mammoth fat and meat, no eat the berries or green leaf. Me healthy now even though me no can run hunt antelope anymore.
me am domesticate wolf with meat

wolf am die

:(

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I am here to protect you from the terrible secret of everything more than ten miles from village.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Me am bridge between two worlds: world inside head and world outside head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hihohe posted:

*Double slab