Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Negrostrike posted:

h₂áu̯ei̯ h₁i̯osméi̯ h₂u̯l̥h₁náh₂ né h₁ést, só h₁éḱu̯oms derḱt. só gʷr̥hₓúm u̯óǵʰom u̯eǵʰed; só méǵh₂m̥ bʰórom; só dʰǵʰémonm̥ h₂ṓḱu bʰered. h₂óu̯is h₁ékʷoi̯bʰi̯os u̯eu̯ked: “dʰǵʰémonm̥ spéḱi̯oh₂ h₁éḱu̯oms-kʷe h₂áǵeti, ḱḗr moi̯ agʰnutor”. h₁éḱu̯ōs tu u̯eu̯kond: “ḱludʰí, h₂ou̯ei̯! tód spéḱi̯omes, n̥sméi̯ agʰnutór ḱḗr: dʰǵʰémō, pótis, sē h₂áu̯i̯es h₂u̯l̥h₁náh₂ gʷʰérmom u̯éstrom u̯ept, h₂áu̯ibʰi̯os tu h₂u̯l̥h₁náh₂ né h₁esti. tód ḱeḱluu̯ṓs h₂óu̯is h₂aǵróm bʰuged.

ha ha! always good time when supplicant begs to chief richard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

RocktheCaulk posted:

I fill up shitter hole with too much poop. Please advice ??

.....? shitter..... hole?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

Corsair is young.

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Splicer posted:

Shaman Glow Rock create demon copy cave wall to tablet and demon clean cave wall. Demon not talk to demon! First demon die, second demon wash away caves. Many good cave painting lost.

Also demons write curses in secret parts of cave wall. Shaman glow rock strange man

Lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

This communal cave has no respect for wall artists any more, they all flee to other caves.

THERE IS A FRONT OF THE CAVE :D :D :D????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Me draw monkey on wall. you give me meat and berry and you can have drawing on wall. it belong to you but stay on wall.

Me piss off many buyer by starting at wall. Big chief say long ago no way to stop wall staring