Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
GBS clubs women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
me back out of bedroom on all fours, roaring like saber cat

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*lifts torch to reveal grand cave wall painting, covered in stone-ground primal inks*

Qqqq Qqqqqqq,

Qqqq qqqq qq qqqq, qq, QQQ, qqqq qq qqqq qq'q q qqq qq qqqqqq. Q qqqq qqqq qqqqq qqqqq qqq qqq qqqq qqqqqqq qq'q qqq qqqqq qq qq qqqqqqqq qqqq qqq qqqqqq q qqq qq qqqq qqqqqq. Qq, Q'q qqqqqqq qqqq qqq qqqq qqqqqqqq. Q qqqq qqqqqq qqq qq qqq. Q qqqq qqqq Q'q qqqqqq qqqq qqq. Qqqqqqq qqqq qqqqqq qqq qqqq qqqq Q qq qqq q qqq qqqqqqq qqqqqqq qq q qqqqqqq qq qqqq qq qqqq, qqq qqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqq qqqqqqq qq q qqqq qqq qqqqq qqqq q qqq. Qqq qq Q qqqqq qq qqqq qqqqqqq qqqq qqqqqq.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
me redo cave bathroom. cavewomen love good cave bathroom.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
me not understand hunting tragedy until add in cave painting of horse

now me get it

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Me give wolf pelt to Ogg stay warm, but now Ogg act funny. Why caveman want dress up like animal and gently caress other caveman dress up like animal?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*types in a series of grunts and whistles*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

redm posted:

nice superficial understanding of the point i was trying to make

ungh ongh hrrrrrrf hrf hrf grrrnnghghgh *fart*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

SniperWoreConverse posted:

seriously watch this goddamn thing I laugh every time

Elliot my neanderthal boyfriend. He give me big Rs.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
op is homo.

homo habilis.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
please not another cave painting about sling safety

take it to shout and argue

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
can not believe me still deal with this in year of 0000

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Time cavewomen rise up! Tired of caveman tell us no good at bash-mash games! Tired of always draw cavewomen with huge fertile hips! Really? In year of?
If you like Thagga yell, please donate meat/berries to Cavetreon.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Why celebrate festival homo sapiens? Why not dedicate festival to hetero sapiens? :mad:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Think four stones on edge of cliff...

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Hello, me name Cavebear Grylls. Today me make spear, hunt mammoth, poke sabercat in butthole, eat bad mushroom, drink own urine. So, standard caveman day.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Necros posted:

me breed wolf with alligator make big dumb alligator dog. tribe say dog retarded but me not listen to them. he good dog.

Ugh, me tell Rogg not to leave alligator dog alone with baby! Now look what happen! Hmph!
Maybe next baby stronger baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
dont paint fiestasabercat