Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

That brings us to today. I'm nearly five years in with this Exige and I've put about 3k miles on it. It took a long time to admit this but I've realized I don't have room in my life right now for a two seater. Nearly all of my trips involve going somewhere with the kids or my 80lb dog.

As someone who spent the last couple of years putting <100 miles on his z4 I can say, kids get bigger and eventually some weekend hobby time comes back. :v: We each occasionally alternate hobby time for 4 hours on a weekend during the daytime and I just go no where at a totally reasonable speed.

I just found your thread and that is a sexy car. I have always loved Lotus's and especially the exige. Being 6'4" however puts that out of reach. I once squeezed into a buddies Elise and it was intense. My legs could not move and were pressed into the dash. Made working the clutch a difficult but not impossible. Made the gas/brake terrifying as my foot (15 wide shoes) often wanted to slip behind the brake. :getin: 11/10 would do it again even if it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to get out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU