Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Jim leaves a chocolate pecan pie in a bush outside of Dwight's house. Mose finds the pie and devours it, giving him an upset stomach all over Dwight's living room. At this point it's still unclear if Mose is a human or a dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim pisses in Dwight's Cap'n Crunch, but his prank is foiled because Cap'n Crunch stays crunchy even in piss.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

John Krasinski sends a threatening email to a poster on a mostly-forgotten forum, telling him (the poster) that some of his posts have crossed the line in character assassination, libel, and slander. The poster refuses to delete any of the offending posts, arguing (correctly) that they’re covered under parody, even when they refer to John Krasinski and not Jim Halpert.

John then tells the poster that perhaps he doesn’t understand how serious this is, at which point the poster’s cell phone rings despite the fact that he never shared that information with John Krasinski. John, on the phone, then says that this can be done the easy way or “the fun for me way” and asks if the poster has watched Jack Ryan. When the poster says he hasn’t, John grows noticeably irritated and says that perhaps he should watch it before posting another “funny prank”.

After he hangs up, John Krasinski counts his giant pile of money and cackles, then opens his note book.

“Good, good. Perhaps I’ll harass Rainn Wilson next, for old time’s sake!”

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed above are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
The actual John Krasinski (imaginaut and honorary Pinkerton) poops his pants in real life.

This is a prank on Rainn Wilson because John is sitting next to Rainn on an airplane.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Jim commits suicide in a way that implicates Dwight for his (Jim’s) death.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Jim commits suicide in a way that implicates Dwight for his (Jim’s) death.

The prank backfires because the town of Scranton throws Dwight a ticker-tape parade afterwards.

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013
It is Tuesday 11am and Jim shows up to worke. He decides to show off his latest dance moves from TikTok. Dwight watches in bewilderment, sipping on his cup of black coffee.

Jim, popping and locking, says, "Yo, Dwight, you gotta see this sick move. It's totally lit, gonna go viral for sure!"

Dwight squints, adjusts his glasses, and responds, "Viral? Are you feeling okay, Jim?"

"Nah, Dwight, it's all Gucci. I'm just flexing for the 'Gram. Gotta keep it 100, you feel me?"

Dwight, completely puzzled, replies, "Gucci? Flexing? And why would you want to keep a hundred of anything on a farm? Is that some sort of newfangled sales strategy?"

Jim laughs, shaking his head. "Nah, nah, it's about being real, authentic. You know, chasing that clout."

"Cloud?" Dwight scratches his head. "Are you sure you're okay, Jim? You're talking about chasing weather now?"

Jim sighs and smiles, "It's all good, Gramps. You're just not woke enough to get it."

Dwight, finally giving up, shrugs and says, "Well, I suppose I'll stick to my coffee and paper."

With a mug, Jim quibs, "Ok, boomer."

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim signs Dwight up for a 4am wake-up call.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Mermaid Jim flosses in the underwater office. His gums bleed profusely and attract every shark in an 80 mile radius.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jim puts on the super crown from New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, becoming Jimette, to try and seduce Dwight and break up his marriage. However Dwight decided a long time ago he would only leave his wife for Boosette, the character of if King Boo put on the super crown

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Meredith (AKA Boozette) gets her hopes up only to have them cruelly dashed.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim steals a livestock truck full of rabid weasels and crashes it into Dwight's nephew's bar mitzvah.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

. It's "A Farewell to Arms"

Jim pulls out two scimitars from behind his back and with one clean swing cuts off both of Dwight's legs.

I literally cackled at this. Good job

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim eats a bad beet and then tells the newspapers.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim, after horribly mangling his legs when Lil Champion knocked him out of the sky (Jim was flying in a homemade jet pack) says “I took a bad beet,” before mugging the camera through a pained grin.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jim scrawls “for a good time call Dwight” along with Dwight’s phone number on men’s room stalls all over Scranton. Dwight happens to see one while using the restroom at Famous Original Jim’s and is appalled but also a little saddened that no one has called.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Jim accepts the green power coin from Rita Repulsa and destroys those fools, Dwight's favorite heroes the Power Rangers

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim scrawls the Rune of Diarrhea on men's room stalls all over Scranton. Dwight happens to see one while using the restroom at Famous Original Jim's (the worst restaurant in all of Scranton, maybe in all of Pennsylvania).

Because Dwight was already having diarrhea after eating the "sloppier than sloppy" mayo and salami pizza, Dwight gets double-diarrhea.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim foregoes pranking Dwight for the day because he (Jim) saw Lyle Lyle Crocodile outside the house that morning and is too terrified to get out from under Pam's bed.

Dwight mugs at the camera as he returns his crocodile costume to the PA Pranksters costume rental department.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim jacks off in a movie theater while wearing a hyper realistic Dwight mask.

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013

Taffy Jr. posted:

Jim foregoes pranking Dwight for the day because he (Jim) saw Lyle Lyle Crocodile outside the house that morning and is too terrified to get out from under Pam's bed.

Dwight mugs at the camera as he returns his crocodile costume to the PA Pranksters costume rental department.

Dwight manages to get a relaxed week by renting Corduroy, Frog and Toad, The Berenstain Bears, Curious George, Paddington Bear, Winnie the Pooh, Olivia and Peter Rabbit costumes.

Jim develops PTSD.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
PTSD Jim shows up to work the next week wearing a battered Vietnam-era Army jacket, long (but still very floppy) hair, and a red bandana.

Jim sits down opposite Dwight, pulls out a .32 caliber revolver, removes five of the bullets and leaves the sixth one in the chamber. He gives the drum a spin and puts the gun to his temple.

Without breaking eye contact with Dwight, Jim pulls the trigger. Dwight flinches at the metallic clink of the hammer falling on an empty chamber.

Jim smirks, spins the drum and slides the gun across the desk to Dwight.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jim asks Dwight if he, Dwight, has seen anything interesting on the news lately.

“Well,” says Dwight. “That bridge collapse in Baltimore was pretty terrible. So much destruction in just a few moments that will take years to clean up and rebuild. Not to mention the lives lost and those injured, it’s truly horrific.”

“Yeah yeah, terrible and stuff, sure,” says Jim, fingering the buttons on a large remote control labeled with the word “DALI”.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Vault-dweller Dwight is sent by Overseer Jim to venture out into the nuclear wasteland of Scranton, in order to repair the microchip of the vault’s water purifier.

After a harrowing, months-long struggle against the myriad dangers of the post-apocalypse - scarcity, radiation, mutants, roving cannibal gangs led by Kevin, etc. - Dwight returns scarred and weathered, but with replacement water-chip in hand, to the vault that he calls home.

“Oh hey, Dwight!”, says a startled Jim. “I totally forgot you went out to fix the water issue. Would you believe the purifier fixed itself a day after you left? Who’d have thunk all we had to do was turn it off, then on again, huh? Anyway, your exposure to the wasteland means that you’re no longer one of us and must live in exile forever. Is that cool?… Cool. Ok, byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!”

Jim mugs at the Vault-Tec camera.

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Mar 27, 2024

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim invents an infinite "moebius toilet" then flushes Dwight's keys down it.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim spreads a rumor online that the bridge in Baltimore collapsed because Dwight's forehead smashed into it when Dwight tried to walk underneath.

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013
Jim spreads a rumor online that Dwight doesn't even prank.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim starts voicing dwight's inner monologue

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Jim starts voicing Dwight's inner monologue. Dwight complains to Dr. Claudiologist about severe tinnitus.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
At the annual Dunder-Mifflin Golf Classic, Jim hits Dwight directly in the balls with a nine-iron, causing Dwight’s testicles to fly through the air in a high arc. Pam, on the green, lifts the pin just in time for Dwight’s shattered orbs to fall in the hole with a hollow thunk.

“Wow Dwight! I’ve heard of a hole in one, but a balls in one? That’s ridiculous!”

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
At the annual Dunder-Mifflin Golf Classic, Jim hits Dwight in the rear end with a ball hit by a nine-iron, causing Dwight’s trousers to rip and the golf ball to lodge in his lower colon.

“Wow Dwight! I’ve heard of a hole in one, but an rear end in a top hat in one? That’s ridiculous!”

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
At the annual Dunder-Mifflin go-kart race, Jim unleashes a unique mustard-yellow shell that always seeks out Dwight no matter what place Dwight is in. Dwight is pummeled over and over, his kart battered to smithereens. Dwight flees the track, but the shells pursue him out into the parking lot, slamming into his back and knocking him to the ground.

"Geez, Dwight, I've heard of 'pounding the pavement,' but getting pounded INTO the pavement??" Jim guffaws as he zips past in his racecar bed.

Dwight returns home that night, beaten and bruised, only to find a mustard-yellow shell waiting for him in the shower. The shell slams Dwight directly in the balls before exploding.

Halfway across town, Jim lobs another mustard-yellow shell. Jim mugs for the camera as the shell zooms away toward Schrute Farms.

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013
Over decades, Master Spy Jim meticulously cataloged Dwight's quirks, fears, and ambitions. Jim knows Dwight better than he knows himself. And Jim intends to use this knowledge to his prank's advantage.

Pouring over binders full of notes on Dwight’s life, something catches Jim's eyes. It's the perfect setup for a cruel prank exposing Dwight’s true self to everyone in the office.

On the next day Jim shows up in the office at noon and walks over to Dwight's desk. Jim then screams "You goddamn nerd!" and throws a Battlestar Galactica figurine at Dwight's face.

Jim the turns around and mugs the camera with a satisfied expression of a job well done.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Master Spy Jim, disguised as Kelly, stabs Dwight in the back with a butterfly knife, instantly killing him. The deathcam captures Jim's mugging face.

Meredith attempts to rocketjump and has to be taken to the hospital.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Master Spy Jim pours coffee all over Dwight’s binders, ruining decades of meticulous note taking.

Taffy Jr.
Apr 8, 2017

Stays at home in comfort
Committing telepillage
Master Spy Jim leaves an "oil slick" in the men's room, causing Dwight to spin out of control and crash face first into the urinal.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim traps Dwight in a cage with a horde of treasure tantalizing him through a wall, but with a perilous pool of molten magma suspended above his head by a maneuverable wall. He pulls the magma barrier carefully away from him, which immediately falls onto the treasure, destroying it to his chagrin as he realizes that he made an easily avoidable error when he could have instead released another door, flooding the room with protective water, first.

Erasable Penis
Aug 7, 2013
Dwight mentions in passing that he quite enjoyed Mega Man in his youth.

Upon hearing this Jim drugs Dwight, carries him into his underground lair (prankorium (basement)) and gets to work with a rusty chainsaw.

When Dwight regains consciousness he notices he now has a blue Nerf gun as right hand.

Jim mugs the camera.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Dwight wakes up to find that he is holding a pistol and facing down a horde of ravenous zombies. He begins rapidly firing at them, barely holding them off. A barrel with a machine gun floating above it rolls toward him, and he shoots it the number of times written on the barrel (34), unlocking the weapon which falls into his hands. He now begins shooting the machine gun, much faster, at a second barrel with a cannon floating above it, but isn't able to shoot it the 238 times required to break it before it rolls past him. He veers toward a gate with a +1 and Jim appears next to him, shooting alongside. Jim smirks as he turns and runs them through the obviously-wrong choice of +1 instead of x2, meaning they don't have enough people to win when a giant Kevin monster spills chili all over them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

an unrealistic heightened version of Pam wearing extremely tight pants walks by holding hands with Roy, who is 12 feet tall and has the words “Level 50 Boss” in glowing letters over his head

“Hmmpt!” says Pam in a high pitched girly voice, turning her nose up at Jim

Jim downloads the app and, becoming impatient with the free version of gameplay progress, spends several hundred real life dollars in upgrades over several weeks