Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Jim uses his life savings to fund Dwight's Kickstarter to remake Battlestar Galactica on his farm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Five minutes before the big sales meeting, Jim tells Dwight that the documentary crew that's been following them the past nine years are actually all actors paid by Jim. This has made Jim bankrupt and he needs Dwight to make the sale or he'll go to debtor's prison.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Jim dresses as a sandwich and is eaten by Dwight. Jim then tickles Dwight's innards and whispers into his brain, "You have two skeletons inside you."

Dwight smiles smugly to the camera and says, "Actually, it's three." The other skeleton begins strangling Jim.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Jim crucifies Dwight as a prank, but it backfires when the people of Scranton accept Dwight as The Messiah.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

"Fly faster, Dwight! God awaits thee in Heaven!"

Dwight flapped his wings as hard as he could as he followed Jim upward to the Gates of Heaven. As he rose above the clouds, he saw God Himself, smiling as he came near.

Suddenly, Dwight's wings stopped moving. He looked back in panic, and discovered they were encased with jello.

As Dwight fell screaming to the underworld, Jim smirked to the camera.