Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

jim gets dwight to scream the n word at stanley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

dwight finishes the hellraiser cube on a dare and as he's dragged away screaming by lipless cenobites jim smiles politely

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

lovely thing to call pam

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

jim gets impregnanted, gestates a fetus and gives birth to a prefect clone of dwight and then abandons him

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Quote from man stabbed:

"what are gonna do stab me, Jim?"

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

dwight walks out to his car after work and jim runs over him

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

nah

Tiberius Christ fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Mar 18, 2019

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

dwight trying to disarm a nuke: trust me, i know what im doing...
shot of mushroom cloud over scranton

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

"You're not in Scranton anymore...you're in HELL and I'm the DEVIL!" Jim cackles as Dwight cries blood.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

jim pushes dwight off a cliff

then catches him at the bottom

it was a prank dwight!

Tiberius Christ fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Mar 18, 2019

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

*jim teleports behind you*
nothing personal dwight

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

After hours of vigorous love-making, Dwight lays next to Pam satisfied with his revenge, "How was it?" he asks.

Pam pulls of her mask to reveal Jim smiley smugly. "I've had better."

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Dwight comes into the office and sits down, only to begin screaming at the top of his lungs ripping flesh from his body and throwing bloody meat and sinew all over the walls and his coworkers. Jim watches silently and turns to the camera, mouthing the words, "you're next"

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO WORK HERE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED BRIGHT WHITE 20 LB. PAPER IN THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR MY COWORKER AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

"Dwight, aren't you tired of all the...bullshit in the world..." Jim says as he loads another round in the chamber. Pam hasn't been seen in days.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Who What Now posted:

One day Jim disappears, and not even Pam knows where he went or why he left. Jim is not seen or heard from for over 30 years, until Dwight finds a filthy and unkempt Jim begging for change on the street. Dwight is overcome with emotion that his long lost friend has finally been found, and tries to convince Jim to reunite with Pam and his children. Jim then stabs Dwight with a rusty knife, and steals his wallet to buy more opioids.

haha got em

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim, where is my spray bottle? I need that ever since you removed my eyelids, I need it to keep my eyes moist so I can be the best salesman ever!

Jim pulls out a plate of gelatin from his desk

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Jim replaces all the matter in Dwight's lunch with anti-matter. Dwight takes a bite and the resulting explosion cracks the earth's crust down to the mantle.

Stanley rolls his eyes at this nonsense

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

DUNDER MIFFLIN POMPEII BRANCH 79 AD

Hey Dwighticus I just pranked the god Vulcan and said it was your fault

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim slowly and deliberately takes Dwight's testicles

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Dwight entered the breakroom expecting to get lunch when his martial instinct activated. He scanned the room but couldn't see a trace of holoshimmer from Jim's stealth suit anywhere.
He eyed the vending machine suspiciously when suddenly Andy in walked playing his banjo and singing AT FULL VOLUME on a work day.
"What's hanging my good s-*urk*"
Just as Dwight thought, monomolecular razor wire mesh ready to drop on anyone stupid enough to not sense it. Andy's body fell into a bloody pile of cubed chunks on the breakroom floor.
Dwight smiled, 'Nice try, Jim" he muttered as he took Doris' lunch from the fridge.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Wait, not in the dick! Dwight yells

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Just crushing his windpipe like a saltine cracker but can't bring himself to kill yet

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim pulls out his bimbofication ray and aims it at Dwight

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

dwight drinks from his mug of poo poo
"you know i poo poo in that, right?"
"im not falling for your pranks, jim, now pull down your pants and give me another refill."

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim's prank list:
Kill dwight
gently caress dwight?

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Either Jim has sex with dwight or kills him i dunno let's say both

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

"There's a man on the wing of this plane! There was somebody out there. You gotta believe me!" Dwight shrieks at the confused passengers. As he turns to look out the window again he screams at Jim's smiling face.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim and Dwight open a bed and breakfast together, but Jim abandons poor Dwight and their adopted son on opening day

as Jim drives away he looks into his rearview mirror and smiles at himself but it can't hide the tears running down his face

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim replaces Dwight's blood with piss

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim does x to Dwight's y

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

In a bizarre sequence of events involving a discussion of Marvel movies and involuntary incarceration at a mental institution, Jim causes Dwight to be lobotomized.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Dwight gets tricked into buying inferior pizza instead of Dominoes and gets crushed by a steamroller driven by Jim dressed as the Noid

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim paints a fake tunnel entrance onto a brick wall and like an idiot Dwight drives into it and breaks his neck

when dwight returns to the office in a neck brace and a wheelchair jim spins around in his chair and says "meep meep!" before running away

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

dwight goes to take a dump but gets a surprise when he sits down at the toilet and a beartrap clamps down on his nuts

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

"Where's Dwight?" Jim asks Pam, "He still can't be in the bathroom!"
Jim goes into the men's restroom and finds Dwight sitting on the toilet, drenched in sweat and clearly terrified.
"Uhh, everything ok?"
"No, Jim, everything is NOT ok," Dwight says as he turns the roll of toilet paper on the wall and a message is scrawled in black ink on it: 'BOOM You're Dead!'
Jim quickly checks under the toilet and sees a bomb under where Dwight is seated.
"I don't see anything, pretty sure it's just a prank," he says before leaving the restroom with Dwight breathing a sigh of relief.
A second later the detonation rips the scranton office in half, killing hundreds.
Jim gives a look to Pam and she laughs.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim drives a tank through Dwight's house, firing indiscriminately with the cannon in his neighborhood, waking dwight in terror from his bed. "What the hell are you doing!?" He shrieks

Jim mugs the camera and says,"well tanks for nothing!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Dwight finally gets his teleporter fully working and as he steps in the test chamber jim throws in one of Angela's cats, resulting in an abomination neither Dwight nor cat. Angela cares for the mutated creature with all her love.